HiaWhatThe? might have to call her done,not sure yet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HiaWhatThe? update-(SHIFT KNOB HORN BUTTON)

How many votes do we get?!? :wink:

Wow, your killing me man!

Re: HiaWhatThe? (LAKEPIPES INSTALL) aka-exhaust pipes

Xcruiser said:
dabbling with chainguards since I dont have the original.This one was out of a bike shop/western auto up town that is being turned into a restaraunt.the price on it says 1.29 lol.Its unused,likely a repro but has the look im shooting for and well....its about all i have that will fit.
hiawatha003-4.jpg

hiawatha010-1.jpg

That chainguard is a generic accessory which I believe is made by Wald, I got 2 of 'em. Apparently they were made in different lengths. I like your front sprocket, got one on my "Revs" trike.

Your right Tin Man, good thinking :wink:

tin machine said:
any thing you get from roadmaster will be first rate , he's good people !! and this bike when finished , really would look good in Nick's house in CT .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Xcruiser said:
Thanks to member Road Master I have an original chainguard on the way.I havent seen it yet but Im sure it will work great.

Neat old bike, love those old springer forks and tank bikes. Can not find a bike like that. Guess I will keep looking and hope l get lucky.

KNOB HORN = BRILLIANT!

Not only a winner bike here, you´ll actually get to ride this machine... so jealous!!! :oops: :mrgreen:

Im still in this but Ive had some family stuff to do lately so I may not have updates for a few more days.Had to drive 150 miles back to Champaign Il for my daughters braces appointment,then 60 miles to Springfield Il the next day for my wifes cancer checkup.This weekend we have the Stride for Life in Quincy Il and the mother in law is coming in town.And I have to build my neighbor kids 440 for his charger.

Anyhooo--thanks for dropping in on my build and more will come soon!

What?You mean to tell me you have a life other than building this bike? :lol: :lol: Hope everything goes well for you.Maybe you'll come up with some more good ideas while you're off living life.Lookin' great so far and can't wait to see progress when you're able :!:

Lookin Great bro! One of my favorites so far this year! & "Tin" is right, Road Master is a good guy, has lots of cool stuff too! Don't worry about not getting things done on time. You are miles ahead of me! Keep up the awesome work buddy! 8)

pick said:
Lookin Great bro! One of my favorites so far this year! & "Tin" is right, Road Master is a good guy, has lots of cool stuff too! Don't worry about not getting things done on time. You are miles ahead of me! Keep up the awesome work buddy! 8)
Thanks man! Alot on my plate at once lately.But the most important thing is that Eva is doing great.All 5 tumors in her brain show they are dying off!!!!!

Xcruiser said:
But the most important thing is that Eva is doing great. All 5 tumors in her brain show they are dying off!!!!!

Awesome news!!............... Bike is looking great too!

Peatbog said:
Xcruiser said:
But the most important thing is that Eva is doing great.All 5 tumors in her brain show they are dying off!!!!!

Great news!

+1 Fantastic news! :D

Incredible news!!!!!

Thanks to member Road Master I now have the right chainguard.Im stoked about this because I like to show a customs brand/heritage when I can.Plus these guards are cool!
Cant believe good ole Road Master only charged me shipping for such a nice guard.Great hobby full of great people this is.

right now its just hanging their.Ill polish it and paint when I take on the tank.

chainguard002.jpg

chainguard004.jpg

Re: HiaWhatThe? update-(got the correct chainguard!) thanks RM!!

That fits right in. Looks like a speeding locomotive!

PERFECT! 8) 8)

Hi! Glad you like the chain guard - the Hiawathas, The Western Flyers and the Hawthornes all have embossed lettering with the swept back leading edge - they are all cool looking. But for some reason Cleveland Welding's Flagship Name Brand "Roadmaster" got neither the embossed lettering or the swept back leading edge - it's just squared off straight up & down with the lettering printed/painted on - go figure. I'm sure you'll do it justice and make it nice & purty. I think this style chain guard flows with the frame better. Great Job - Have Fun! Robert

Back