HiaWhatThe? might have to call her done,not sure yet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HiaWhatThe? (LAKEPIPES INSTALL) aka-exhaust pipes

Dang, you stole one of my ideas out of my brain halfway around the world. Now if I do pipes it will look like I stole it from you. Great execution on the idea. Great minds think alike

I've been tossing around ideas for pipes for quite awhile but I do believe you have found yourself a winner. Making use of the curves leaves them looking very realistic. I've also been thinking of ways I could attach them but not permanently. Great Idea/Great Job!! Robert

Xcruiser said:
Thanks guys,that means alot to me! There are soo many builds going on that blow mine in the weeds I figured I better come up with something interesting.
That you have sir! GTB!! Peace

I have to say that I love the pipes, but I think it takes away from the lines of the chain stays.

Ape Stanger said:
I have to say that I love the pipes, but I think it takes away from the lines of the chain stays.
but what the heck do I know. Your bike is so cool that I can forgive even the smallest Indescrection of my personal taste. Love it.

hey 2007 ??? what gives !!! just kidding man :lol: i hate those date stamps ... those pipes look saaweeeet !!! I could imagine them doubling as a kickstand without too much trouble if a guy really wanted to but then it wouldnt look as cool sitting still i guess, looks awesome in a repair stand :!:

Re: HiaWhatThe? (bars n lights n seats testing)

Xcruiser said:
Gonna take a break from the build off bike and work on my daughters Spyder cruiser for a bit.
hiawatha001-2.jpg

HEY! what happened to taking a break
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

A whole six hours! and then you make some cool pipes! :shock: :mrgreen:

Bike and pipes look KILLER! Keep up the great work!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great idea on the pipes! I think they look awesome! 8)

Pipes suck! :shock: No, I´m just kidding,all the opposite, wanted to say something different from the rest, you´re building something outstanding here, keep at it. :mrgreen:

Love the rusty patina on the tank, I would probably leave it like that, with faded lettering or pinup...

Awesome idea...might have to steal it! :mrgreen:

I like the looks of the over/under headlights - I ended up with a similar combination on my RRBBO5 Build! Robert

2.jpg

3.jpg

BTW - I was in my storage space the other day and I looked for the Hiawatha Embossed Chain Guard I was telling you about and I do indeed have one. I brought it back to the house w/ me - I'll get some pics and PM them to you. Have Fun Robert

absolutely beautiful

Back