Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Im done maybe ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Trailer 6/9

tanksalot said:
I have to totally agree . I also have to ask is that you when your fed after midnight? Or is that a random clown that stole your bike
kingfish254 said:
tanksalot said:
Man you need to be on Leno or Letterman ... :D I didn't see that coming at all. :mrgreen:

Well, I am the forum Clown!!!!

That's not me, I was wearing this on St. Patrick's Day with my Nirve Cannibal

WP_001283.jpg

tanksalot said:
Where on Earth do you come up with this stuff! I cant even start to compete with the outfits :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait until you see the polka dot bikini that I am going to wear for my "Finished" photoshoot with Flex-Liner 7. :wink: :shock:

Way cool bike,and the skateboarding connection makes it even gooder.Keep on keepin' on!

Re: Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Trailer 6/14

Heres where Im at as far as putting the bike back together .. :mrgreen: I still have a lot to do though... :| :lol: The good part is all of the really greasey dirty work is mostly done.. :mrgreen: Every bearing has been cleaned greased & repacked ...

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

Re: Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP more done 6/18

Heres the bike as of today, I would like input as to weather to leave the front a white wall tire or change it over to a black tire ?? :?:
I also noticed I may change the seat angle a little after shooting this photo.. Ill ask the all mightly 8 Ball.. :D
Theres still a lot more to do so stay tuned.. :D
DSC02140.jpg

Gobble Gooble!!!

turkey-bunny.gif

Man, that definitely aint no turkey bike!!!!!

I would say black wall for sure.

Now let me go back and meditate on that bike again. There is a lot of cool doodaddiness going on there!!!!!

tanksalot said:
kingfish254 said:
Gobble Gooble!!!

turkey-bunny.gif
How do you do that so fast !!

I'm a wascawee wabbit!

Blackwall for sure. I would put the skinniest blackwall I could find to give it that dragster "front runner" look.

I have 20 NOS tires with 5 nice rear tires for 20 inch bikes. To my suprise I didnt have a good black front tire ..So I tried the white wall for kicks & ordered a NOS Black tire .. When it arrives Im likely going to swap it over I want to see of others agree with that choice. :D ..

DSC02138.jpg

The original tires where melted dried out .. poo poo.. But heres a pic with new rear & original front black tires..
DSC02108.jpg

tanksalot said:
Peatbog said:
I'm thinking the black wall might look better. If not, change it back.

I tend to agree... :D but I had the white wall on the bike so I figure its worth asking ...

It's great to get feedback and all it takes are a few photos. I must have posted about 10+ pics when I was trying to decided on tire wheel combos.
You can't have too many mockups!!!

Peatbog said:
I have been wrong before (such as my own recent "hubcap" incident), but this is why I think the black wall would work better. On this bike there is the blue, the black, and that crazy wonderful seat. The white wall doesn't match anything. The blackwall would match the other tire and the black stripes and lettering on the frame. The crazy seat, the frame shape and the unusual color (for a muscle bike) are what make this bike so cool. The white wall grabs some of the attention from those things. Take away the whitewall and you enhance the rest of the bike that is more special.

See, I think about it too much. And I could be wrong. But that doesn't stop me from having an opinion. :mrgreen:

On another note, I noticed a pretty nifty yellow Huffy muscle bike lurking around one of those pictures.

And on another note, you better watch that turkey. It appears to be eyeing up your fire truck.

I gladly accept any advise I can get ...I do agree with the front tire not looking right on the Drag stripper bike. A Black tire is on its way..( I still cant believe I didnt have one with all of the tires I have around here.. :? )
The Turkey was a weird one because I live near the Ocean ..
The Huffy is my next project I have the steering wheel for it & nos tires ...Plus a Flaming stack guard if I want to switch it over.. :D
Ive been side tracked a couple of days because I found this Rollfast Girls bike.. :mrgreen:
But Im back on track now..

DSC02155.jpg

Back