Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Im done maybe ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IVERSON Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP

Peatbog said:
Wow, that's a nice touch up paint job. How exactly did you get such a match?
Thank you .. I really had to play chemist .. It took four tries to get it right on this one .. I mixed two blues just right .Put them on a piece of test metal Then I had to wait for them to dry . To see if it dried the corrrect color.. It was fun :roll:

Re: Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP + new parts

Heres a few accessories im using ... :D
These are for the wheels ..
DSC01759.jpg

Heres a Thunderrod motor it makes noise & the spark plugs light up .. :mrgreen:
DSC01760.jpg

The rear view mirror
DSC01763.jpg

Dude, you have more toys that Jake!!!

I think half my childhood is in that room. I had that radio, a screamer, etc......

Is that a 59 Panther II in the background? I have one I may be parting out when I get time after the build off.

Here the rear tire I would like to use Ideally in a perfect world I need another rear tire like this one if I do the side car & Id like a matching front .
DSC01774.jpg

Heres the fenders cleaned up.
DSC01773.jpg

And a Carlisle tire!!!!

I spent my summers in Carlisle with my grandparents.

I am gonna love this build!!!!

Pretty neat accessories! Are you sure you want to take them out of the packages? You're brave!

kingfish254 said:
Dude, you have more toys that Jake!!!

I think half my childhood is in that room. I had that radio, a screamer, etc......

Is that a 59 Panther II in the background? I have one I may be parting out when I get time after the build off.
I know I have a Toy issue I need help with.. This is auctially my 60s & 70s room that Im building the build off bike in.But the 30s 40s & 50s have spilled into it some . :D The Panther is a near NOS 1958 Panther II ..

Peatbog said:
kingfish254 said:
And a Carlisle tire!!!!

I lived in Carlisle from about 1970 to 1973 or so.

Grands lived on Hillside Drive. I was there every summer from about 67 to 76.

soulshine73 said:
Pretty neat accessories! Are you sure you want to take them out of the packages? You're brave!
This is coming from the guy who wants to take a locking fork out of a wing bar lol .. Ive been saving this stuff for the right bike .. There is only one other known Barris designed Blue Drag stripper known to exist so Im not going to find a more worthy canidate for these parts. They need to come out to be used.. I have extras on most of them anyways .. :mrgreen:

Did either of you get any of the freaking tires :mrgreen: :roll:
kingfish254 said:
Peatbog said:
kingfish254 said:
And a Carlisle tire!!!!

I lived in Carlisle from about 1970 to 1973 or so.

Grands lived on Hillside Drive. I was there every summer from about 67 to 76.

tanksalot said:
soulshine73 said:
This is coming from the guy who wants to take a locking fork out of a wing bar lol .. Ive been saving this stuff for the right bike .. There is only one other known Barris designed Blue Drag stripper known to exist so Im not going to find a more worthy canidate for these parts. They need to come out to be used.. I have extras on most of them anyways .. :mrgreen:

Right! Maybe I should leave the fork alone. Don't wanna ruin the lock. Just thought it might look cool with a different fork.

Just for reference, I was born in '76.

Thank you and goodnight!

Peatbog said:
Punk kid.

+1
:p

I cleaned the rear wheel & added the Rear tire.. I was lucky to have another correct front rim around .I cant believe it But I think need a front tire. I cant seem to find a good corect time period front tire in my garage yet .
DSC01776.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

The Magic 8 ball is my advisor.. :wink: Im asked about the 1970 Plate the ball told me to ask again later ..
DSC01778.jpg

Re: Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP update 6/8

I thought Youth was a Bunny Hopper wait can I say that :?: :mrgreen: I mean it in a bicycle term.( putting bunnys in peoples build blogs hopping from one build to another or pulling your bmx bike off both wheels by holding the handle bars ) Im auctially thinking about a Dune Buggy Trailer instead of a side car . I already have a side car. If I go with a trailer I can remove it from the bike when I want to. :D
Peatbog said:
tanksalot said:
Now I'm building duel side cars on my bike & a Turbo charger ..

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute! Did you ask the Magic 8 Ball about that?*

*Yootheye is a punk kid. Me and Kingfish voted on it. Well, actually, he moved up to scallywag...I think. It all gets pretty confusing at times. I started out the punk but then the earth's gravitational field flipped and now yoothgeye is the punk. Hmmm...nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Back