Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Im done maybe ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Drag Stripper Muscle BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP 6/27 update

tanksalot said:
I wonder where old Jerry is these days tv is just not the same with out him.. :lol: . :?:
kingfish254 said:
Amphibious Trailer Trash
I don't think I have seen that since Jerry Springer went off the air.
JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!!

You're right. It's so much classier now with Jersey Shore and Redneck Island.

Heres so pics of the trailer wheels progress.. :D
DSC02235.jpg

Hmmmmm, I am still trying to figure out why it needs to float????????? :shock:

Smart thinking.

When they call for the hurricane evacuation, I can see you riding across the bridge on your awesome muscle bike with all of your cool toys stacked in your trailer.

As they said in Jaws We are going to need a bigger boat .. :mrgreen:
kingfish254 said:
Smart thinking.

When they call for the hurricane evacuation, I can see you riding across the bridge on your awesome muscle bike with all of your cool toys stacked in your trailer.

Buggy or the bike ?? The buggy will radio controled .. The bike is heavy but cooler . The buggy came from a Dumpster . The bike was a basket case at a bike show for $25.00 bucks .. :D Feel free to chime in on what one should be on the trailer .. :D
Heres the Buggy .
DSC02248.jpg

Heres the bike ..
DSC02270.jpg

Re: Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP + new parts

kingfish254 said:
Dude, you have more toys that Jake!!!

I think half my childhood is in that room. I had that radio, a screamer, etc......

Is that a 59 Panther II in the background? I have one I may be parting out when I get time after the build off.
YO!! HE HAS MORE TOYS THAN ME!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A TOY ENGINE FOR MY BUILD. NO USE LOOKING NOW!! 25 BUCKS FOR THIS BIKE?!? SOMEONE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY HAD.THAT BIKE IS KILLER!! MAN I WOULD PASS OUT IN THAT ROOM!! PEACE

Re: Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP 6/29 trailer update

I think the bike!!!

It would be fun to come over and play with all those toys you have. Cool Cool stuff!!

Im leaning toward using the bike ..I wanted to see of others agreed . The Little tiger schwinn was in worse shape than the build off Dragstripper when I bought it thats why it was $25.00 bucks. As far as playing with toys Kingfish & Jake any time your in my neighborhood your welcome to see the toy rooms .. I have one other trailer option ill take a pic of it later For feedback.
kingfish254 said:
I think the bike!!!

It would be fun to come over and play with all those toys you have. Cool Cool stuff!!

tanksalot said:
As far as playing with toys Kingfish & Jake any time your in my neighborhood your welcome to see the toy rooms .. I have one other trailer option ill take a pic of it later For feedback.

Okay, but if we have a sleepover, I'm not sharing a bed with Jake. He wets the bed! :p

kingfish254 said:
tanksalot said:
As far as playing with toys Kingfish & Jake any time your in my neighborhood your welcome to see the toy rooms .. I have one other trailer option ill take a pic of it later For feedback.

Okay, but if we have a sleepover, I'm not sharing a bed with Jake. He wets the bed! :p
HAHAHA!! Yeah with beer :wink:

Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:
tanksalot said:

HAHAHA!! Yeah with beer :wink:

Thats great bring a pullup & beer ... lol :lol:

Thank you for asking more photos will be up loaded shortly..I hope everybody had a good 4th of July.. :D
Peatbog said:
Hey, we are craving more pictures of your Dragstripper!

I think either of your trailered vehicles would be cool, but the big red car kinds pulls your eye away from the Dragstripper, whilst the little bike isn't so bold and so the Dragstripper is still the focal point of the combo.

Re: Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP 7/5 BIKE UPDATE

That whole big just screams 1960s 70s FUN !!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! :shock:

Back