Chusma **Update page 4**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chusma

your spacing might be alittle tighter to the frame but nothing that a washer(or spacer)wouldnt fix.....does your chain fit all of them? if so run whatever you want!

are you using the original chain or a new one? that might make a difference(old chain might be a larger size than then newer chains....thats probably the case since it was a worksman)

Painted the star sprocket black!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

I would use a new chain, i always have issues with old chains they are all streched out and fall apart when your the farthesed away from home :x . Bike looks good man keep up the good work. 8)

Oh yea and that spacing thing on the sprocket being thinner. The bike it came off of is an old amf roadmaster i have been building and it seams that every tube size on the frame is just a little differant than any bike i have ever worked on. It is a freak but a cool freak 8)

Re: Chusma **Update page 2**

man that paint looks good, it seems to be a shame to remove em for the sprocket to fit, but then again, those sprockets rock !!!

Re: Chusma **Update page 2**

Just saw this post,the bike is looking great.Im not one-hundred percent sure,but it does look like in the photos that your fork is slightly bent backwards.Not trying to burst your bubble or anything,wish I could have comented on it prior.I hope everything works out for you,I love the color combo and the paint job,top notch.
-kreep-

Back