Chainsaw in the hospital?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad hes doing better. Some1 get this message to him

: "Hey Jim, its ricky, Mannnn im building a new trike! You gotta get better man finish yours, were RACING SOON! Better watch it!! This think is sick, heres a pic.
DSCF4047.jpg

I gotta mount the sissy bar still.. LOOK JIM, Greenbean's in the back winking at u with them shiny chrome rims, shes saying, Come on jim Ride me :D. GET BETTER SOON MAN! - Your buddy Ricky. :D "

If some1 can get that 2 him it will be greatly appreciated :D

i THINK Thats just what he needs hooch, Come up for a few days u can stay with me. We will whip him back in to shape, -Wapshhh- <-- my whip noise.

GET WELL SOON JIM!!!

Sorry that I haven't had an update in a few days. Chainsaw has been battling an infection that the doctors haven't tracked down yet. He is still having blood preasure issues, Giggs told me that it is actually too low now. They have taken him off of his Blood preasure meds and starting over until his preasure is stablized. She also told me that this morning the doctor told them that fluid is building up around his heart and it needs to be drained. He will be going back into surgery tomarrow morning at 7am to reinsert the drain. Thanks for your prayers and support...Kelly

That sucks...Why can' t surgery be simple :(

I will continue to keep Chainy in prayer and thoughts.

Chainsaw's surgery went well today.
They still have him on the ventilater(breathing tube) They said that they are going to go slow taking him off it as he had all those trouble's before. they don't want to risk having to go thru that again.

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers. It is actually helping me a great deal!!!
More than any of you guys can guess.

Thank you again!!!!!

I can't express how much this all means to me!
Thank you!!

Thanks for the update Giggles. We are all pulling for both of you.

Please tell Chainy that Ryan and I send our best and are planning on having a Dr. Pepper or two with him at the Can Am in July.

Scott

giggles, glad you are doing good thru all this. don't worry, chainny will be all right. all of us are oulling for both of you. god bless

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Glad to hear everything went well gigs. Tell Jim i said "Get Better" k Thanks. :D and yeah, Ive said a prayer everynight for him since i found out. And hooch is right you are like family, We are all family. Thats what i like about this website. :)
Get well soon Jim. And hang in there Gig's everything will be okay.

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!
tell him to get better or i'll ride my bike from ohio and MAKE him get better
and yes
we are a family around here
all 1000 of us :mrgreen: :D :D

I got a PM from Giggels tonight telling me that he is off of the ventelator tube but is still has to use an oxegen mask and that he has been taking short walks to the nurses station and back. This is the best news that I have gotten from down there in awhile, thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers...Kelly

YAY JIM!! KEEP GETTING BETTER MAN!!! Im SO Reileved.

Latest posts

Back