Chainsaw in the hospital?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hockey-darkhelmet.jpg

speed ludicris speed

I talked to Giggles last night and Chainsaw has had a bit of a setback. He has fluid gathering in his lungs and they had to re-insert the breathing tube for another couple of days. I'll post more when I get an update. My continued prayers are with you guys...Kelly

I've been gone all day and just got this PM from Giggles:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly,

Well Jim just couldn't keep is % at 90. It kept dropping down to 88%.
When they checked his blood it was at 50% so they had to put him back on the ventilator at 5:30 this morning. Everything else is good for him.

I am heading up to the hospital here in a few minutes so that I will be there when the dr comes in. (maybe I can get more information.)

Love
Giggles

I think what she is referring to is his oxegen levels are too low. Hang in there Chainy, we're all pullin' for ya...Kelly

Hooch had a good idea about trying to put together some kind of donations for them.

Kelly, do you know if they have good health insurance or not?

If not, a procedure like this can be devastating financially.

I think what she is referring to is his oxegen levels are too low

yes I belive so....it is a rating as to how much O2 in our blood stream. We all walk around with an average of 96% and better! to be around 88 is not healthy. The ventilator will help him get stronger!

Hang in there man! we all here are pulling for ya!!!!!!!!!!

FW

Rat Rod said:
Hooch had a good idea about trying to put together some kind of donations for them.

Kelly, do you know if they have good health insurance or not?

If not, a procedure like this can be devastating financially.
They do have insurance through Giggles work. I know how surgery and hospital costs can add up, when I had my gall bladder out I quickly ran up a $7000 bill that I will be paying on for a long time :roll: . I couldn't imagine trying to pay for something like this out of pocket...Kelly

Speaking from experience, no matter how good your health ins. is there is always out of pocket costs. Very seldom does it pay 100%, and even if it did there are always personal expenses. Missed work from Giggles, missed work from Chainy. Belive me there are alot of unseen costs. If donations are being setup count me in, it wont be much, but a little from many can help alot. Chainy you are in my continued prayers. :wink:

I recieved another PM from Giggs this morning, it sounds like Chainsaw is doing the same. I get the impression that she is getting very stressed out and depressed, I wish there were more that I could do to help. For now I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery and be the best friend I can from this distance, it sucks being three hours away but they know that if they need anything I will be there.

For those that have expressed intrest in donating to help them out I went through my Pay pal records and found their PP addy [email protected] . They have no idea that I'm posting this but I'm sure it will be very appreciated. Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers and support...Kelly

I posted this same message on CBN and Freakbikenation...Kelly

man i need 2 keep up on this site. MAN JIM YOUR IN MY PRAYERS, YOU GET BETTER NOW YA' HEAR?Idk what 2 say.. GET WELL SOON MAN! You'll be back in the saddle again in no time. :D

I would like to send him a get-well-soon postcard. Can someone PM me his mailing adress? Thanks.

Hugo

Got a Chainy update earlier tonight. It looks like he is on an upswing, the breathing tube is back out and his O2 levels are looking good but they are still concerned about his blood preasure being too high still. Giggs said that he is feeling better and without the tube in his throat is doing alot of talking. Someone ask about an address to send a get well card to:

Jim "Chainsaw" Johnson
P.O. Box 525
Grand Blanc, MI 48480

I'll keep you posted when I know more...Kelly

well im glad things are lookin a little better for him...still prayin,though.

Back