Chainsaw in the hospital?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainy update: He came through surgery great with no complications. When I last spoke to Giggles they were waiting for him to wake up. They also wanted me to let you know that her brother Bigdaddydouble has printed out the threads and will give all of your well wishes and prayers to him when he wakes up. They thank you all...Kelly

my thoughts an prayer are with you . have aspeedy recovery. god bless you both.

Outlaw :D

Thanks again Kelly for the update...been wondering all day how it went.

I was able to pray just about the time he would have been in surgery.

My Father-in-Law said that the worst part of the whole experience was waking up with all of the tubes down your throat and not being able to pull them out.

Unfortunately they keep them in there for several hours while you're in ICU. :cry:

Giggs told me that he has been scoping out his room and the rest of the hospital for parts for his next build :wink: . She also told me that one of his pre-op checks was a pregnancy test :shock: ...Kelly

Prayers from north to south, east to west, PROOF that they really do work!.......We gotta KEEP praying for a speedy recovery! Get well soon.:D

I am very glad to hear that Chainy is doing well and already scouring the hospital for donors. No doubt his next build will include a bedpan.

This, however, is hilarious.

"She also told me that one of his pre-op checks was a pregnancy test ..." :mrgreen:

Scott

Hooch said:
I wonder if a welder in his hospital room would mess up the ekg readings?

The oxygen is plumbed into the room just need a some actelyne. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

theres gotta be a maintenance shop in the hospital somewhere!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wishing for a speedy recovery. And I can see a hospital bike, a doctors bike, or heart bike in the future, with all those stainless steel instuments and tools around a hospital there will be a interesting bike build. Take it easy for a while ( that time can be for designing a bike ) , then as they say at the day job " get back to work" building and riding kool bikes.. Dangerous Dan

Sounds like Chainy is recovering well, they finally took the tube out of his throat this morning and is breathing completely on his own. He also took a short walk to the nurses station and back and was sitting up in a chair for awhile today. He said that he feels like he was hit by a truck and is a bit short of breath but all in all he is doing great...Kelly

I haven't been online in a while either- really glad to see everything turned out good.
Can't wait to see Chainsaw's hospital bike...IV pole sissy bar, bedpan seat, EKG monitor on the bars... :mrgreen:

Back