Basman 346 updated new rubber 4-21-13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Basman 346 updated 3-8-10

Love those frames and yours is defintitely cool. I was wondering if those are the 80mm rims? What is the width, with the tire on? Trying to figure out if I can run a set myself.

No Talent Clown said:
Love those frames and yours is defintitely cool. I was wondering if those are the 80mm rims? What is the width, with the tire on? Trying to figure out if I can run a set myself.

My wheel are 80mm & they're exactly 3 1/8 wide.

Gdcast said:
One of the best I´ve seen...
Now you need to hook up the rear light to the front batteries :wink:

Got the rear light hooked up now. I'm happy with the way it came out. :wink:

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

Re: Basman 346 updated 3-12-10 new pics

OUTSTANDING!!!
Without any doubt, one of the most beautiful I ever seen,
CONGRATS!!! :D

Wooow...Great one.
I have a fork obsession :) (question)
I have 80mm rimes & Fatty O tires and I was told that they would only fit the 346 wide fork.
How about for example on Nirve Streetking fork?

Man this is suck a beautiful bike. I LOVE that frame. I saw a motorcycle the other day with a very similar frame. The frame, motor, and wheels were matte black. The tank, fittings, chain, and a few other bits of hardware were polished brass. It looked GORGEOUS! I'll see if i cant find the pic...

Rat Rod said:
That's using your 80s skateboard smarts. :wink:

That's right Rat Rod! that 80's grind pad saved me a bunch already. You can grind away a Basman frame in no time, if you're not careful!!!

Re: Basman 346 updated 3-14-10 new pics

the grind pad is a great idea... i bet i could do it with a cutting board... hum...

Yep, pretty cool idea, cheers Jan. Checked my Basman today to see how much space I have for a grind pad (got 2 cables running underneath my frame, gears and brake) and found out the endcap of the seattube has already disappeared :lol: Definately worth considering, but because of the cables it needs a more refined shape, I don't have those 2 screw holes unused...

Ace said:
Yep, pretty cool idea, cheers Jan. Checked my Basman today to see how much space I have for a grind pad (got 2 cables running underneath my frame, gears and brake) and found out the endcap of the seattube has already disappeared :lol: Definately worth considering, but because of the cables it needs a more refined shape, I don't have those 2 screw holes unused...

It can be done with longer screws and a few zip ties. You have to run one cable on each side of the grind pad. :D

IMG_1640-1.jpg

IMG_1646-1.jpg

Beautiful bike, can you tell us about the stick-shift? I was think about trying to fabricate one, but if I could buy one for a decent price I'd do that.

nice lights

what kind of headlight is it off of?

got a switch pic??or u handwired

Latest posts

Back