Basman 346 updated new rubber 4-21-13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Basman 346 updated 6-2-10

Jan, could you please show me a pic of how your headlight is attached to the forkplate ?
I'm working on mine and am curious how yours is fixed. Cheers in advance !

Re: Basman 346 updated new rubber 6-26-10

got some new shoes for the Basman! :D

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

that bike is way beyond cool,my friend! 8) love everything about it. looks kinda like a felt tread pattern.dang! :D

Greats tires! excellent man lika allways! amazin bike, congrats!

I wasn't sure if it was going to look good with a red stripe because the wheels are red, but I think it came out looking good! thanks for the complements guys!

jandroart said:
I wasn't sure if it was going to look good with a red stripe because the wheels are red, but I think it came out looking good! thanks for the complements guys!
The rims and tires are a perfect combo! Love this bike!

Where can i order a basman frame?, any shops here on the east coast sell them? thanks

I like the new tires too.
always thought of doing a pair of those on a bike.
What brand/size are these?
They look like the felt troy lee designs, did you use those and remove the letering?

Member 1850MB has the same kind of redline tires on his Electra Ratrod, so they should be available over here too, depending on size. He might be able to tell you more about availability in Holland ?

Ace said:
Member 1850MB has the same kind of redline tires on his Electra Ratrod, so they should be available over here too, depending on size. He might be able to tell you more about availability in Holland ?

He has 26" on his electra.
I did a search on redline tires, and found that suus bikeshop has a 26" that i like.
I'm hoping to find a 24X3 redline like the troy lee designs but without logo, i havent seen any out there.
I don't need it right now. just researching availability.
Maybe a black 24X3 with a oneshot redline painted on does the trick if all else fails.

Dr. Sizzle said:
Is there fat rear fenders for those? What is the headlight from? I think I needs one of these.

No they just have standard sizes for the fenders. I think the fenders look funky on Basmans. Thats just my opinion. The head light came off a old school Hog that I converted to L.E.D.s :D

Back