Agent Orange

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, honestly, I don't really have that many tool. Just a few my dad gave me. I don't even have a welder anymore. I have to go to my buddies house just to weld things up. Truth is, I just make it up as I go along. Sometimes it works, most of the times I have to re-do it. But it's still fun.

Same here. I have to visually assemble it before any actual assembly. If I need to use big boy tools, I'm blessed with good friends and neighbors! :113:

You know you're having a busy night when you are too busy to stop for dinner. An MRE will do just fine. And in honor of Cinco de Mayo, I had Mexican style chicken stew.

Last one I ate was in '91. Picnic in the desert. Beef patty with Tabasco was my fave. Did you know the hot cocoa mix is flammable? Open a pack and pour it on a camp fire. SWOOSH. Marines had to do something to entertain themselves. Haha.

Ran out of time to finish sanding down the plaster last night so I'll finish it up tonight. Then I can lay the fiberglass over it, remove it from the buck, then do some more sanding and the new addition to the fender will finally be complete.

Here's some more inspiration.

Black satin and orange do it for me. I need a moment.....o.k.

Last one I ate was in '91. Picnic in the desert. Beef patty with Tabasco was my fave. Did you know the hot cocoa mix is flammable? Open a pack and pour it on a camp fire. SWOOSH. Marines had to do something to entertain themselves. Haha.

And these are what you eat when you're busy on a build and don't want to be bothered with bathroom breaks.......for a week :eek:

And these are what you eat when you're busy on a build and don't want to be bothered with bathroom breaks.......for a week :eek:

I remember having to eat these when I was in the Navy because our ship ran out of food while on deployment. How does a ship run out of food?! Yup, after eating these for three days straight, no need for taking a head break for days. Ouch!!

Surprisingly, the beef brisket is pretty good too.

I remember having to eat these when I was in the Navy because our ship ran out of food while on deployment. How does a ship run out of food?! Yup, after eating these for three days straight, no need for taking a head break for days. Ouch!!

Thing is, after eating Navy food :blush:, you NEEDED the MRE.........I won't go into any more detail than that. o_O

Thing is, after eating Navy food :blush:, you NEEDED the MRE.........I won't go into any more detail than that. o_O

We were doing an UNREP and the meat we received said right on the box, "Not for human consumption" WHAT!!! Trust me, they still cooked it and served it. Needless to say, I became a vegetarian for a few months.

Decided to take a break between coats. The problem with riding a dual sport bike is when you plan on going for a little putt around the block then you find some dirt trails, you can't help but leave the road and get muddy. I wasn't even dressed for the mud. But I don't care, it was fun!!

You can see how much I added to this fender with this shot. Now it's time to fit it to the bike.

Last edited:
Back