24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Just in time for the next build off. :mrgreen:

i just hope all the bikes for the buildoff dont have them... :shock:

Jerald Sulky said:
The whitewalls arrival date is just around that spring corner.....who's getting excited?

I haven't been able to get too much of a pre-order set up, because of the recent events and I am having our website rebuilt.....making the existing one obselete before it was even completed of course!

If anyone has any questions or wants to be put on a list please email your contact info to [email protected]

Cheers! :D
E-mail sent!

Well its March. The last time I talked to Tim, he said they were only kranking out 26"s in whitewalls... Wish the square tread gods would let them krank out 24" whitewalls!!! Trust, these would b SIQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Im rocking 26" Jeralds (front & back) on my US Ohio made 1984 Murray Monterrey... They're B I T C H I N'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever LQQKs at my cruiser always asks what kind of tires are those!?

Also too... 26 x 3 & 24 x 3 Jeralds (whitewalls) would b the shizzles!!! Lets bug the sh*t outta Jerald Sulky company to krank these out LOL!!! Just a thought 8)

Im still waiting on the 26"s (whites)!!!

Tic Toc

:shock:

Hey everyone!

Still (semi-patiently) waiting on the arrival of the whitewalls. Once again there is a limited run on these for now (it obviously takes some time to get them, so these are going fast!) ....and I have to keep a few for myself! :D

And yes...I did only get them in the 26's this time.... I know SOME of you want 24's, but you need to recruit some friends to buy some too to make an order even possible....and I like when people bug the s**t out of me...gives me another reason for one more cold double ipa to enjoy! HA!

Not sure if I said it before, but the price on the whitewalls will be $36 each and we are on the verge of a price increase on the blackwalls soon, but for now they will remain $24. Message me with a zip code and I can figure out shipping for you.

Hoping this spring weather sticks around so we can knock the dust off of the seat and ride!

Tim

I wish they weren't so wide :( Can you produce them any smaller width wise :?: Then I would buy one :wink:

Just saw this post for the first time, and just finished reading through the whole thread. I'd be interested in getting 2. Anyone know how they fit with fenders?

I think a lot more people would see this and therefor, there would be a lot more interest if this was made a sticky. It would be especially nice in the for sale section whether they were available or for drumming up pre-orders.

Ladies and gentlemen......your patience has finally paid off......without further ado, I bring you the Jerald 26" Whitewall.....

IMG_5243Medium.jpg

IMG_5242Medium.jpg

I will be in contact with everyone who emailed me or sent a message on here. If you sent me a message and haven't heard from me in the next week, please send an email to [email protected]

Have a great weekend!

Tim

Latest posts

Back