24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim,

They're beautiful! That's something absolutely going on my next ride.

Thanks so much for all you have done to help out the custom bike community.

I wish you lots of success in selling these, I do hope they become a regular item for you.

For the folks asking what they'll fit, I'm sure given the dimensions that they'll fit any steel mountain bike style rim (26") rim. I haven't mounted up any of these sliks yet, but with similar tires on a variety of cruiser and ATB rims, a wide tire on a narrow rim is not much of a problem.

And I do have a Worksman INB I ride at work, and it's got the widest frame of any cruiser style bike I've seen, besides a Dyno Glide. You should not have any trouble at all fitting these on your Worksman.

Man I'm having tire envy... :oops:

--Rob

Jerald Sulky said:
Ladies and gentlemen......your patience has finally paid off......without further ado, I bring you the Jerald 26" Whitewall.....

IMG_5243Medium.jpg

IMG_5242Medium.jpg

I will be in contact with everyone who emailed me or sent a message on here. If you sent me a message and haven't heard from me in the next week, please send an email to [email protected]

Have a great weekend!

Tim

Jerald Sulky said:
Ladies and gentlemen......your patience has finally paid off......without further ado, I bring you the Jerald 26" Whitewall.....

IMG_5243Medium.jpg

IMG_5242Medium.jpg

I will be in contact with everyone who emailed me or sent a message on here. If you sent me a message and haven't heard from me in the next week, please send an email to [email protected]

Have a great weekend!

Tim

Wonder how long it's gonna take for one to appear on a RRBBO6 bike? :wink:

I've sent email left phone mes. Has anyone made contact with him this week? He told me to give him my ZIP then nothing after that for a week now.

Jerald Sulky said:
The whitewalls should be here in late February or early March and they will be sold on a first come first served basis.

The price looks to be $36 each.

If anyone has any questions about them just shoot me a message on here or email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Hope this holiday season treats everyone well

Tim

Rat Rod said:
Jerald Sulky said:
The whitewalls should be here in late February or early March and they will be sold on a first come first served basis.

The price looks to be $36 each.

If anyone has any questions about them just shoot me a message on here or email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Hope this holiday season treats everyone well

Tim
Has anyone had luck getting any of these since his updated post?

hey big al, i sent an email 5 days before you did, and ive never received any response either! :roll: maybe we will hear something after memorial day weekend.

Back