2,000 dollar custom bike???? ITS UP AGAIN!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2,000 dollar custom bike????

old school 64 said:
But it has a cupholder ?? Laughed my hiney off on that Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tie-in...reminded me of something, just couldn't put my finger on it.. :D

Debbie Does Dallas?

He should get with the times, if you're gonna sell a bike on Ebay you need a model to show it off. A girl in a cowboys jersey and it'd sell quick. :mrgreen:

I found someone interested in getting the bikes!
ricky.png

Wow 7 pages of bashing a guy for trying to sell a bike that he is not forcing ANY of you guys to look at or buy. Classy :roll:

It's a custom bike. I have 3 one of a kind customs. One of which I invested $1800.00 into. The other I'm up to $2100.00. So this guy is asking $2000.00 for a one of a kind custom........okay. I know of racing bicycles going for $5000.00! I would never buy a racing bike, however, I could probably build a custom cruiser worth $5000.00 because it's just what I'm into. I have a friend that buys old H.O.Trains. He's all excited about a Caboose he found for $300.00! I wouldn't give you a dime for that Caboose. It's all about what floats your boat.

Ya, I see what you mean. I have a lot invested in my rat as well, but I don't expect to ever get that kind of money out of it. I can see how he has spent that much but to find some one willing to just hand over a few grand for it is going to be hard. If he can more power to him but my experience is those with money are not going to spend it unless there is a famous builders name on it, or some other reason to justify spending that much.

Latest posts

Back