2,000 dollar custom bike???? ITS UP AGAIN!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2,000 dollar custom bike????

How does he expect any bids with insulting answers like that ? Judging by his feedback number he's new to the game.
He might as well ask a million for it.

The guys needs a reality check and an attitude adjustment! I can think of 2,000 reasons why I would never buy anything from him! :lol: Besides, I'm sure my $23 61' American rides just as nice to me! I don't need speakers, I don't need batteries for an iPad, a cup holder, or any of that stuff on my ole' boy. 8) Just goes to show that they will let anyone sell just about anything on ebay! As long as they get their fees!

low912.jpg

My own real world economics...
frame on Ebay - $150
donor bike from Goodwill for most everything else - $20
Tires - $40
Actually building and riding something cool and unique instead of buying it from somebody else - priceless! :D

Man this guy thinks he is selling a one of a kind car at a used car lot. Can someone tell him that he is selling a bike, please?

I wasn't going to be a jerk, but someone has to tell him that his bike is not an original dyno roadster, most likely it is the kustom kruiser roadster after dyno went out of business.

This is the type of person that in order for them to not feel stupid by the ridicoulus price tag on this trwiler queen they respond in a manner to try and make the other persob feel stupid.

The real answer to what makes the bike be worth $2000...ohh sorry, be priced at $2000 is that he paid that much to make it the way it is and he wants someone to pay him that for it.

This guy was confused when he built the bike, is it a Harley Davidson theme or a Cadillac theme?

"My own real world economics...
frame on Ebay - $150
donor bike from Goodwill for most everything else - $20
Tires - $40
Actually building and riding something cool and unique instead of buying it from somebody else - priceless! Team Terrapin- Start out slow, then ease up!
http://www.teamterrapinbikeclub.webs.com
http://www.hacksaw73fabrication.webs.com"

Yours is a whole lot nicer and you built yours without every cheap stick on thing from the local auto parts store.

another email response from seller!!
The email was sent from one of my friends.

Dear bluefreakandpeak,

Just a little advice if you really want to sell your bicycle.

You really need to show some solid proof that your bike is really a dyno roadster. You can get yourself in big trouble if you are lying about the manufacture of your bike.

If it is a Dyno: You will be lucky to get $300 out of it plus $60 on shipping. It could go for more if you had left it in its original condition. Looking at your photos it looks like you re-painted the frame with spray cans. Maybe I am wrong, but the paint looks too flat.

If it is not a dyno: you will be lucky to get $100-$200 for it. Copycats's of the Dyno go for that price brand new.

Do you think I am out of my mind or do you agree with me on some level?

Thank you for your time.

Response from seller:

JUST A LITTLE ADVICE IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING BUT THINK ITS OVERPRICED AND HAS A MAKE OFFER OPTION: MAKE AN OFFER WITH OUT ALL THE BULL !

BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR MORONIC BULL COMMENTS ABOUT IT BEING SOME SPAGHETTI BIKE, SHOWING "SOLID PROOF" OF IT BEING A DYNO ROADSTER, "BIG TROUBLE" LYING ABOUT IT BEING A DYNO, MORONIC $60 SHIPPING, MORONIC COMMENT ABOUT IT BEING WORTH MORE IF STOCK, SPRAY CAN BULL, PRICING IT AS A COPYCAT BULL AND THEN ASKING IF YOUR OBVIOUSLY OUT OF YOUR MIND, IM PLACING YOU ON MY "CANT BUY ANYTHING FROM ME AT ANY PRICE " LIST.

SUSPECT CHEMICAL(S) ARE CLOUDING YOUR VISION AND THOUGHTS OR ARE IN NEED OF SOME!

Wow. I can't believe this guy. Did he actually drill holes in the handlebars to mount the mirrors? And the stickers of the girl with tape covering her up that you can take off and drool over when you get it home?! Awesome...I am saving my lunch money to buy this one of a kind work of art!!

Real Dyno Roadster

Here is a picture of what I was talking about it not being an original Dyno Roadster, at least from my experience.
Picture of his bike with no "D" stamped on it:
CnLsWQBWkKGrHqNlUEzyFwkbBNDuTeD62_3.jpg

Picture of my old Dyno Roadster: "D" stamped on it.
DynoD.jpg

You guys can use the picture if needed.

So mine's a custom Dyno Roadster, can I get $1,997.00 out of it? I don't have a chain guard on it, but that's put of my custom work and so is the little piece of black chain.
If his is a dyno why is his chainguard a kustom kruiser gaurd?
P1010261_0261-1.jpg

email response said:
UCLA CHARGES ABOUT $2K TO TEACH THAT CONCEPT.

ITS REALLY QUITE SIMPLE: IF YOUR GENUINELY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING MY ONE OF A KIND BICYCLE AND YOUR HAVING DIFFICULTY SEEING AND OR JUSTIFYING THE $2K BUY IT NOW PRICE EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST GOT A FREE $2K ECONOMICS LESSON, THEN MAKE AN OFFER AS TO WHAT YOU THINK ITS WORTH.

TANKS.

For someone who spouts off about 'UCLA' education lessons, you would thing he would know when to use the correct version of you're instead of your :roll:

called him today guys got a mouth on him for someone claiming to have a UCLA education i didnt know that school offered courses on bicycle brand identification. someone pointed out that wasnt a real dyno but a maciargi i used this to prove if it was a read dyno and he goes and calls me a N***** and hung up.

The fact that the pic is in front of a mobile home was my first red flag! :lol: There's always been scammers on ebay, trying to unload some craptastic bike as gold! Trying to engage them in a serious conversation is a losing battle! I recall one a year or two ago, and members kept asking the guy if his bike was ever rode by Chuck Norris or Bob Saget! :lol: :lol: -Adam

with his attitude, i hope santa pooped in his stocking! unreal, some people really make you wonder.

Back