🏁 ABNORMAL 🏁 - MOCK UP TIME

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I can get some clear or maybe smoked lexan and cut triangular panels for the wheelie bar. Add to the hot rod/gasser vibe

Grabbed a few bags of decals to sort

IMG_2165.jpeg

Forgot I had some of these bigger ones

IMG_2166.jpeg

This combo could work

IMG_2167.jpeg

I like the sticker on acrylic idea. Will they mount hanging between the sissy bars then? Kind of like this....

oddjob woody window.jpeg

Had my post op appointment today and got some clearance to do some things. Still on lifting restrictions so breakdown and rebuild might be an issue by we shall see if pressing on is an option

“If it hurts, stop” wow……..thanks doc. Putting that diploma to good use

Had my post op appointment today and got some clearance to do some things. Still on lifting restrictions so breakdown and rebuild might be an issue by we shall see if pressing on is an option

Huh it hurts stop he's on to something

I had mine a few days ago and the doc put a cast on after the splint came off. Same deal, no lift, if it hurts don't do it, if it gets wet, call to have them recast it. No riding.

Huh it hurts stop he's on to something

I was like……..

Billy Gardell Wow GIF by CBS

I had mine a few days ago and the doc put a cast on after the splint came off. Same deal, no lift, if it hurts don't do it, if it gets wet, call to have them recast it. No riding.

Heal up quickly!

Judy can’t drive, so I took her to her first post-op today, and I took her to shop for groceries, and I took her out for pizza, and I took her to her therapy evaluation at the orthopedist. Somewhere in there I snuck in a trip to the Welding Shop & picked up the heavy duty ground cable and some fittings.

(I have no idea why the iPhone chose to capitalize the words “welding shop” above, but I’m just going to leave it for my own amusement.)

Anyhow Judy is healing up, & she just has little Band-Aids now. No Cast, no brace, just the big foam rubber conga drum.

Well, yes Matti, that is the time honored formula, and I’m about seven levels down into that right now. Otherwise I’d be working on a car that I bought 40 years ago, Instead of one I’ve only had for three years.
I have gone one stage further, in that I only work on parts now, and eventually I have enough parts that eventually they can be assembled into something.

Back