🏁 ABNORMAL 🏁 - MOCK UP TIME

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a minute! That isn't that big empty space you posted a photo of near the end of our Summer RRB BO is it?!? You know, that big empty room that looked like a great place to set up shop. Holy bikes Batman!

Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning. :13::43:

Wait a minute! That isn't that big empty space you posted a photo of near the end of our Summer RRB BO is it?!? You know, that big empty room that looked like a great place to set up shop. Holy bikes Batman!

Put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning. :13::43:
No that photo is actually an underground garage in Toronto those bikes are all stolen they found two of them my space isn't that bad getting full. I have a storage place that looks pretty close though

seat dropped while riding
Is this a 20" wheeled bike? Can't be too comfortable at 6'2". I don't fit on small bikes too well anymore and I'm only 5'6". I don't think @CRASH rides his builds at all, he's like a foot taller than me.
I’m down to 84 pairs of Vans
1695396157154.png

1695396182056.png

???

Back from extended weekend trip with the Mrs. Oktoberfest kickoff weekend in Charlotte so we ventured and partook

Came home to some odds and ends

IMG_2098.jpeg

I usually buy these kits that are chrome plated axle nuts, and then miscellaneous size lawyer tabs. Just to have them around for projects and such. When I saw that these 24 piece sets were on sale for five dollars, I ordered a few because it certainly can’t hurt to have that many around. When I order axle nuts from husky, they are about a dollar apiece on average for Chrome, so this is quite a bargain.

I wanna be working on this thing (or anything)
But sadly I’m pretty much on the sidelines. No lifting, no straining, can’t squat, can barely bend

I think when I can get it going I’ll be relegated to trimming tabs and throwing on some paint. There were a few more items I wanted to fab and add some chachkies

Dude, heal quick. Being sidelined is a bummer.
Honestly I’m more mad about missing my Grinduro race on 10/28. Still gonna go and cheer the gravel gang on. But this makes two year’s running I’ve had events derailed by surgery

I wanna be working on this thing (or anything)
But sadly I’m pretty much on the sidelines. No lifting, no straining, can’t squat, can barely bend

I think when I can get it going I’ll be relegated to trimming tabs and throwing on some paint. There were a few more items I wanted to fab and add some chachkies
I've been out of the loop a bit, you crash or pull something?

On the positive side, I like how you have 26" wheels on that bike, but from a photo I can't tell that it's not a 20 incher. Everything looks so compact. Hope you heal up quick, whatever the ailment!

I've been out of the loop a bit, you crash or pull something?

Inguinal hernia type 3B

On the positive side, I like how you have 26" wheels on that bike, but from a photo I can't tell that it's not a 20 incher. Everything looks so compact. Hope you heal up quick, whatever the ailment!

Thanks! I think it has the look of being smaller but with the longer dropped stem it is quite roomy even with me at 6'2"

Latest posts

Back