🏁 ABNORMAL 🏁 - MOCK UP TIME

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg
That's you he doesn't have a beard 😂

Roller status. Please ignore the cobbled stem and mismatched parts. Have other grips, chrome chain, and of course many painted parts before we are in final form

Wheelie bar is good and solid, no rattles or complaints.

1. Forgot to tighten seat clamp in my haste so the nose of the seat dropped while riding
2. Lower drive side mounting bolt for the wheelie bar is a touch too long and just barely contacts the pins on the chain. Just enough for an audible click. Will need to space or file down
3. Stem and bar reach is almost perfect for my 6’2 frame
4. Neighbor gave me a “sweet wheelie bar” from his porch as I rolled by 😂

IMG_2070.jpeg
IMG_2069.jpeg
IMG_2068.jpeg

Roller status. Please ignore the cobbled stem and mismatched parts. Have other grips, chrome chain, and of course many painted parts before we are in final form

Wheelie bar is good and solid, no rattles or complaints.

1. Forgot to tighten seat clamp in my haste so the nose of the seat dropped while riding
2. Lower drive side mounting bolt for the wheelie bar is a touch too long and just barely contacts the pins on the chain. Just enough for an audible click. Will need to space or file down
3. Stem and bar reach is almost perfect for my 6’2 frame
4. Neighbor gave me a “sweet wheelie bar” from his porch as I rolled by 😂

View attachment 248351View attachment 248352View attachment 248353
But can you do a wheelie

What if you just move the seat supports to the outside of the dropouts? That's the typical mounting position anyway.

My daughter to I'll get her to let me post her shoe collection mostly Converse and vans
I’m down to 84 pairs of Vans

My oldest was a manager at our local Vans outlet so I was buying them for $10 or less in some cases

Took a dozen to this event they had at a local skate park and donated ones I hadn’t worn. Bunch of pro models that I at least know will get some use

I’m down to 84 pairs of Vans

My oldest was a manager at our local Vans outlet so I was buying them for $10 or less in some cases

Took a dozen to this event they had at a local skate park and donated ones I hadn’t worn. Bunch of pro models that I at least know will get some use
Sweet she dresses like it's 1995 even sporting duct tape chuck taylors she also raided my doc Martin collection and every band shirt I've ever owned lol.

Latest posts

Back