Double Nickle vs. UdallcustomBikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUILD UPDATE
100_2892.jpg

100_2891.jpg

100_2890.jpg

100_2889.jpg

why all the bumps just show some new stuff you have done to the bike

he did...he got some paint on it(udallcustombikes has been editing his page 3 post to have the progress pics in it)
hes not like me..where everythings documented but unposted :lol:
btw...looks good udall!

ah now i see thanks. and for u buddy lets see it. by now you should know what i am building

Now I understand what "Bump for updates page 3" is :oops: :oops: ....Nobody has done a thread like that before...........Hey my son had a tortoise like that. Ate 5 bags of salad a day. He gave it to someone who had a "mate" for it. Living happily ever after now. I'll ask you the same question (because I really don't understand) I asked my son: Why would you buy a pet that will outlive you, your children, your grandchildren and maybe your great grandchildren?.........NOT trying to offend you, just curious. :?.......Heck at my age, I'm afraid to buy a dog, there's a chance it may outlive me!

KOTA said:
Now I understand what "Bump for updates page 3" is :oops: :oops: ....Nobody has done a thread like that before...........Hey my son had a tortoise like that. Ate 5 bags of salad a day. He gave it to someone who had a "mate" for it. Living happily ever after now. I'll ask you the same question (because I really don't understand) I asked my son: Why would you buy a pet that will outlive you, your children, your grandchildren and maybe your great grandchildren?.........NOT trying to offend you, just curious. :?.......Heck at my age, I'm afraid to buy a dog, there's a chance it may outlive me!
They are my daughters' pets. Every October our little town of 800 has a Fall Festival and part of the festivities is a Turtle Race. Most parents just stop and catch turtles on the side of the road, only to break their kids' hearts when they have to let them go again. We decided to go to our local pet store and buy turtles that we could keep. After learning that pet turtles basically required an aquarium type set up, carry samenolla (sp), and a few other issues, the very persuasive salesman talked us into a pair of African Spurred Tortoises. They are disease free and easy to maintain. They were only about 2 1/2" across and 48g when we got them. Within the next 10 years they will grow to 24" and up to 150 lbs :shock: What we will do with them then, I don't know. But they make really cool pets that not many other kids have. Another tear or two and my girls will own the Turtle Races ;)

Latest posts

Back