Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a CCM
Speaking of CCM I have this Sterling rare Canadian bike with CCM frame
Screenshot_20240404-171442.png
that I may end up using instead

So….. got a few cool project ideas.

I think I’m going with the straight bar and trying my hand at a klunker.

Also will probably break my rat rod patina tradition and strip this guy down and put on some fresh paint.

I don’t have a red-white and blue bike for patriotic events, so, stars n stripes on this baby:

I think it’s a 1933 or ‘34 Rollfast motobike
IMG_9186.jpeg

Good choice!
May have been made in Little Falls or Michigan City, 1933 would have U or B, 1934 would have V or C in the serial number.

So….. got a few cool project ideas.

I think I’m going with the straight bar and trying my hand at a klunker.

Also will probably break my rat rod patina tradition and strip this guy down and put on some fresh paint.

I don’t have a red-white and blue bike for patriotic events, so, stars n stripes on this baby:

I think it’s a 1933 or ‘34 Rollfast motobike
View attachment 263413
Love me a klunker build! Have a stash of all kinds of old skool mtb parts and such. Let me know if you have needs as the build progresses.

Love me a klunker build! Have a stash of all kinds of old skool mtb parts and such. Let me know if you have needs as the build progresses.
Thanks OJ. Got a lot of ideas. Regular Klunker w/ single speed. ‘Skinny Klunk’’ w/ gears…. Need to figure something on brakes keeping the original fork. Not sure what to do in the back.

It’ll be an adventure.

4 DAYS TO GO

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Found some cleaner pics of my Colson on the CABE. They sure are sharp looking bikes when they're well taken care of. I got mine out of a landfill after a trailer park was cleared out and leveled. I'm amazed it's in as good of shape as it is
IMG_20221220_133051714.jpg
af0ff292283356c640a346e6aae1b8a0.jpg

I was going to spray all the nuts and bolts on the Colson when I noticed this chunky tree frog chillin on the bike. I carefully relocated it to another safe spot before I recommenced operation Rusty Nutz No More
IMG_20240427_165534385.jpg

Back