Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JunkBikeRider

SOLD Early 50s boys Columbia 3 star w tank rack and 40s boys Huffman

I'd take the Columbia if you'd ship it to 48346 Really just want the tank, Let me know Thank you
  2. JunkBikeRider

SOLD Nexus 3 speed wheelset 26x1.25

I'll take em PM Sent
  3. JunkBikeRider

Hawthorne Motorbike w/ Whizzer Engine

No, engine is not turning, looks like it would take quite alot to get it going again if even possible.
  4. JunkBikeRider

Hawthorne Motorbike w/ Whizzer Engine

Picked up this cool old bike this weekend. I checked the engine serial number and its a 1948. I haven't checked the frame age yet but it does have the horizontal dropouts and rear axle adjusters. It looks as though it was parked at least 40 years ago and then used for a donor but at least the...
  5. JunkBikeRider

Schwinn Lasalle

I too originally thought a pre war from the serial and the bolt on kick stand, I put the # into a schwinn data base and it came back 48 but the data base can't backup the pre 48 #'s. Any body out there know if the lightweights had weld on kick stands in 46 also?? That might help pin point the...
  6. JunkBikeRider

Schwinn Lasalle

A guy calls me on a old vintage lawn mower I have on CL and says he has a Lasalle bicycle and wants to know if I'm interested in a partial trade, well I woundn't be on this forum if I wasn't interested in getting rid of an old Lawnmower and getting another old bicycle. Besides I bought the...
  7. JunkBikeRider

One Day Banana Flip

Maybe a one day flip but a compile of years of parts collecting. I've had this frame for 5 or so years chopped up the original fork and then recently added this red one. A yard sale score inspired this build. I spotted this 20" bike at a yard sale on a very busy road after 2:00pm on a friday...
  8. JunkBikeRider

Detroit Bike City Tweed Party, Bike Show & Swap March 15&16

Website has the info or google Detroit Bike City Show . Pre "Tweed" Party Friday night, Show Saturday. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... o_ZXBE_HIA
  9. JunkBikeRider

Todays Quiz : What are these handlebars off of??

They are old balloon era I think??
  10. JunkBikeRider

Todays Quiz : What are these handlebars off of??

I have seen one other set a couple years back but they were on the wrong bike. Any Ideas?? btw how do I get a whole pic on here?
  11. JunkBikeRider

What does this tank fit?

Looks like thats it, I'll go dig up some more stuff and have "quiz time" again. Now if I can just get the whole picture to fit....
  12. JunkBikeRider

What does this tank fit?

Got some ideas but not 100% sure.
  13. JunkBikeRider

Sr., Jr., Jesse James, Gas Monkey biker build off

I agree, I ran into Vinnie in Daytona around 03 or 04, right when it started getting real big for OCC, he was on a moped and I egged him on to pull a wheelie, I rode next to him and I'm not kidding he rode it from light to light, a city block or two, when we hit the next light I said "Man that...
  14. JunkBikeRider

Have you seen honest charley bikes? They have flat head fords in em. They are sweet.
  15. JunkBikeRider

Now that you mentioned it yes, Sr's bike does look like a confederate motorcycle. There was a company in Caro mi (apc?) that built similiar bikes, a muscle sport bike. Jesse's bike was probably pretty sweet but he was too busy trash talking to show it. Jr's bike looked like a Hot Wheel or...
  16. JunkBikeRider

I thought Erik Buell pulled of that harley sport bike thing allready?? Jesse seemed to forget that. I'm a Jesse fan but it was hard to see his bike past his big old head! I really like the fast and loud show, it's pretty cool and I personally like thier bike about the best but didn't expect it...
  17. JunkBikeRider

No longer on fie

No longer on file
  18. JunkBikeRider

Flint flyer

Sweet, I live near Flint, I'd love to make it a rider. Great find, think of me if you decide to sell it.
  19. JunkBikeRider

1937 Schwinn Built

The fenders that where on it where not correct, but I dug around in the shed a found 2 girls bikes that must be about the same year (both have the same locking fork) and are complete, I might do some swaping to complete this one.
Back