Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

Electra Ghostrider new paint coming soon

Nice! I think black chrome will look really good. Can't wait to see pics.
  2. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

Great looking Coaster. Nicely done! My single speed Coaster is still one of my favorite Electras.
  3. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

ED-PV - I know that the jr. S8 is a boy's bike, but I might just have to get one for my daughter when she's old enough to ride.
  4. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

Hey demzu - Nice Lakester! Best one I've seen. Where did you get the triple trees and did you need to modify them to make them fit?
  5. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

Nice Rockabilly! Anyone know if you can swap out uni-crown forks that are on newer versions of the Straight 8 or Rockabilly with the triple tree forks that are on this Rockabilly? I believe the frames are identical so I assume this will work, but I need confirmation. Thanks!
  6. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thanks, ED-PV and yes, it does look good. I still can't believe that you picked up this GR for a buck 50! Green with envy. :mrgreen:
  7. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

What kind of handlebar is that and would you happen to know where I can pick one up? I'm thinking I might go in this direction. By the way, nice pair of Ghostriders!
  8. E

Electra Straight 8,electric chopper project

Whatever happened to this thread? I want to see the final build! :D
  9. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

Migs - Nice Boney Finger. Lovin' the green wheels!
  10. E

How To Install Ape Hangers On My Cruiser?

BIG thanks to everyone! MUCH appreciated. This is exactly the info that I needed. You guys rock and so does this forum! Time to install...
  11. E

How To Install Ape Hangers On My Cruiser?

I posted this on another forum, but received no response. I'm hoping someone here can help... Okay, so I thought this was pretty straight forward, but maybe not. I have ape hanger handlebars (not sure what brand, maybe Electra) that are 7/8" in diameter. I tried installing them on my Electra...
  12. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

Decided to ditch the rear fender and add a rear rack. Oh, added mirrors too.
  13. E

Electra Bicycle Pics

A few of my Coaster 7...
Back