Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. whomhead

Indiana RatRodbikers Location List

Granger (South Bend suburb)
  2. whomhead

Bikes on concert posters

The coolest thing for me is how much the bike on the poster looks like my bike! :)
  3. whomhead

Bikes on concert posters

No significance to the band at all. The company that produces most of the tour posters for DMB, Methane, pretty much comes up with their own ideas for posters. A lot of the time the poster has something to do with the host city for the show. I'm not sure how they came up with bikes- but I'm...
  4. whomhead

Bikes on concert posters

From the Dave Matthews Band shows in Camden 6/30 and 7/1. Pretty cool- my favorite band and favorite hobby, melding together!
  5. whomhead

Just got my first cruiser -- Electra Coaster 3i

Congrats on the new Electra! I wheel my little one around the subdivision with my Vince, too! haha
  6. whomhead

Electra Bike Differences?

The Sparker and the Coaster are pretty much the same, differences being the Sparker has a fatty rear tire and fender. The frames are very similar. The Boney has the same frame as the Hellbilly and the Ghostrider. The front section of the frame is taller than the Sparker/Coaster. I bought a...
  7. whomhead

Family Outing

geez. It's called "creative license" people. Personally, I'm more worried that the bikes don't have spokes or chains. :lol:
  8. whomhead

CL tactics, the good kind for quick and easy sales

I've got a little tactic that works like a charm. I call it the "Weekend Special". Here's how it works: 1. In your head, figure out your realistic price- (let's say $150). 2. Create an ad on a Friday afternoon. 3. At the end of the title, add "****WEEKEND SPECIAL****" 4. In the price...
  9. whomhead

whomhead: From the shadow of the Golden Dome

haha! I've often wondered what Hoosier meant myself! Wikipedia sheds some light: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoosier
  10. whomhead

Need help with GT - year and value

check out bmxmuseum.com you'll be able to get your questions answered there. I really like those tires- I bet you could get $50 or so just for them.
  11. whomhead

Hello from Kokomo

It's Hoosier week! I just joined too- from waay up the road in Granger. (suburb of South Bend)
  12. whomhead

whomhead: From the shadow of the Golden Dome

Hello. Just got into this whole Rat Rod thing recently, when I purchased my Electra Vince. I used to be into freestyle bikes back in the late 80's (I still have my 88 GT Pro Freestyle Tour). When I got my first car in highschool, bikes were pretty much irrelevant to me. lol Last summer, my...
  13. whomhead

Electra Bicycle Pics

:lol: yeah, they came off last night. I don't know why shops bother putting them on style bikes anyway. lol
  14. whomhead

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here's my new ride. Freakin' love it! I'm thinking about adding a headlight and maybe upgrading the seat, but other than that, it's pretty awesome in its bone stock state.
Back