Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Platypus

Diamond Frame Fest

2. Platypus

'High Key' (pic heavy)

AAAAAMAZING! :shock:
  3. Platypus

The Flatliner

Beautiful! I love the colors and that front lamp!
  4. Platypus

NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

A bit much indeed. A friend has the exact same one. Great bike though. I think he found his at a fleamarket. Paulie, I'm still digging that saddle!
  5. Platypus

(Pashley-style) Guvenator

Great job!
  6. Platypus

Cottage Cargo Hauler

I dig it! :o
  7. Platypus

Simone (72 Schwinn Suburban)

The only other color I've seen it in is blue. I would love to see a pic of a black one! That should have been the first place I looked. Gonna do that first thing tomorrow. I am in the process of finding a way to make the same light system battery powered. That dynamo feel like I've got the...
  8. Platypus

1972 English Superbe

Wowza! Nice! :shock:
  9. Platypus

THE RED DINGO

Those bars are genius!
  10. Platypus

My custom cruiser

Nice fenders! Does that exhaust pose any problem that short?
  11. Platypus

Yup, it is a Union. I am having trouble with the rear light and the slight stiffness in the top part of the generator that touches the wheel. I found a bulb that fits in the rear, but when connected it dulls both lights. I love the light housing, but I may have to switch to a different power source.
  12. Platypus

I added some wood work to my Schwinn (and some weight). Sinks like a stone down hill though. Enjoy.
  13. Platypus

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

This is a logo I did for the group I ride with: SLOW AND LOW SAN ANTONIO (SALSA)
  14. Platypus

Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

Came across this style discussed at a bike shop today. I see what you mean where mine doesn't the grade. I fell in love once I saw one up close. I just cannot bring myself to tear this one apart. Though, I may put this concept on my girl's Peugeot. Thanks for the inspiration!
  15. Platypus

Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

Does mine fall into this category?
  16. Platypus

Glad to be a newbie on this rat-tastic website

I dig the sea foam green rims and mud flaps. Though, most of all those hub covers? That is something I personally have yet to see. :shock: Nice ride!
  17. Platypus

Greetings from SA TX

Thanks!
  18. Platypus

Mr Boardtracker

Amazing! I really dig the helmet and goggles. Gotta find me some.
  19. Platypus

Greetings from SA TX

Enjoying the site so far. Thanks for having me. I am sure I will be post a lot of questions and venting frustrations soon. Here is my ride:
Back