Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pjc5150

dunelt

here's my latest craigslist score... mid 60's (I was told) Dunelt ten speed. Stripping eveything off and starting over...
  2. pjc5150

packard-badged Schwinn

Just picked it up yesterday. Serial # is F117522, and looking at the database, I think that means it's a'49? Has a "Packard" badge....
  3. pjc5150

Triumph badged Ralieghs...

I have one that I was told is a 1971, and I've seen another one listed locally that says it's a late 50's... was there a year range that they made these? because I'm thinking this one listed isn't as old as the owner believes.
  4. pjc5150

so who repro's decals & stuff?

I asked a while back but lost track of the the info. Here's what I need done. Shoot me a pm.
  5. pjc5150

just scored something cool...now what is it?

I am super stoked about this bike. In fact, I think that among my very limited collection, it is my new fave. Why? Because it looks like it was some kid's bike back in the day that really loved it. It's got little pipes on the back, and the pedals are made out of wood(?).... I plan to leave...
  6. pjc5150

what is it?

looks like it's been spray painted, so there's nothing to i.d. it. There's a serial number of 137969 stamped upside down on the right rear dropout right over the wheel nut. any ideas?
  7. pjc5150

finding a serial number on a 60's huffy / western flyer??

where do I look? I can't seem to find it....
  8. pjc5150

mystery cruiser...

my buddy's mom has this at her house. said that the front forks were a different color when she got it. Any idea what it is????
  9. pjc5150

western flyer???? how old???

So, I got this one in a trade. Trying to figure out the era. I'm guessing 60's? Is that crank a Ross?
  10. pjc5150

60's Schwinn step through, loaded...

Missing the tank, I'm guessing mid to late 60's based on the chainguard, has the 2 speed hub, a fender light, and a Schwinn speedo with 860 miles on it! Any guesses as to the model? Fiesta maybe?
  11. pjc5150

what the heck is this thing?

Weirdest springer I've ever seen...
  12. pjc5150

60's??? Murray / Sears

A recent acquisition, I guess it doesn't have the round looking frame so it isn't a spaceliner. Just says "SEARS" on the chain guard. Serial # is 50 462622 92787 Didn't jive with the database I found. Anyone know what year & model this thing is?
  13. pjc5150

"Rollfast Deluxe"....what year???

Just picked it up. Girders look fairly straight. Any ideas on what year it might be?
  14. pjc5150

something interesting I found on the CL...

I wouldn't normally post a CL ad, but what an interesting bike! And no, it's not mine. I've just never seen anything like it.... http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/bik/2527300828.html
  15. pjc5150

so I bought some dudes stuff from his angry ex-wife...

....I guess he left her, and in doing so left this stuff behind. I was all excited when I saw the star crank on the yellow AMF Roadmaster....until I got home & realized it was a 24 inch frame (short cranks & pedals - .... it...). So basically I got a few bikes and a bucket of parts on the...
  16. pjc5150

old Hiawatha...

...belongs to my roommate's fiance. Just threw on some new bars, tires, & seat, and removed fenders & brackets, and in doing so completely changed the vibe of the bike. Much better now. About to go surprise her at the bar with it. She'll be stoked. 8)
  17. pjc5150

need help with vinyl / seat resources...

So, Obviously I could get some zodiac vinyl, but that seems too easy. I've seen the mexican blanket jobs, and they're all pretty cool. Just wondered if there are any other places that might sell some vinyl with some crazy 60's patterns or pin-up chicks or something like that....
  18. pjc5150

70's???? Western Flyer

Picked this up off craigslist yesterday for 25 bones. Due to the sticker badge I was thinking it was probably a 70's or 80's piece. I don't really know much about these bikes other than most of 'em were made by Murray. This one has a serial number on the side of the head tube - A 2C26 A67 4...
  19. pjc5150

what have I got here? (50's schwinn)

...and today's craigslist score is - He told me it's a jaguar, but I doubt it. However, the chainguard is different from my 66, and the fender bracket is completely different from both my '66 typhoon and my unidentified model '57. Serial number is H320806, and it's on the rear dropout...
Back