Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Street skinny cruiser thread!

I really feelin' this! Can you show us your wheel clearance? Been going back and forth on doing a canti frame this way for a while. Looks really svelt.
  2. S

South Side Townie ride

Same here as far as intending to buy a townie. I was bike shopping with my wife, who insisted she must have a "stylish" cruiser, and took one on a test ride with her. I was going to Wally World and pick one for myself but couldn't get the townie's ride and comfort outta my head, so I took the...
  3. S

South Side Townie ride

I have one also and have never riden a bike more comfortable. Mine is matte red also.
  4. S

Fat Fink

Nice :!:
  5. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE +1. Wish I didn't have ongoing projects, I'd snap one of those up quick. That frame looks killer! Heck, I still might.
  6. S

Trike modification

Hey, now that's pretty darn slick!
  7. S

Felt Bicycle Pics

Good start. Whatcha got planned for it?
  8. S

Electra Bicycle Pics

Nice pair.
  9. S

I'm done with it, at least that's what the wifey thinks...

Nice work. Clean and tasteful. I looked at that bike myself but thought it would smaller than it is. Nice choice in selecting that frame.
  10. S

Felt Bicycle Pics

Hmmm....I want to say you won't be hurting it's value as far as it being rare. But I wouldn't know. I'm not up on collector bikes at all, so my knowledge little to none. Even if it is, keep the parts that you replace, if any. Take detailed pictures to use for reference in case you want to put it...
  11. S

LIMONCELLO

Nice and clean. I like it.
  12. S

Felt Bicycle Pics

Why not change it to your liking, it's your bike!(and a nice one at that) White with gold accents would look killer. I've seen a deep maroon with gold accents that was veryy tasty looking. I say come up with something you like and have at it.
  13. S

My New Alumacruiser (New Additions)

Lookin good!
  14. S

Electra Bicycle Pics

Good job!!! Looks really nice.
  15. S

Strech it out !!!! let's see streches !!!

Haha....what's funnier is he states he has $3k tied up in it!!!
  16. S

Strech it out !!!! let's see streches !!!

Saw this on Craigslist. Guy wants $1k for it.
  17. S

Firestone 500(New Look)

red rims
  18. S

Dyno DeuceLow

The update is tight! I know exactly what you mean about the bent springer. Good job on that bike.
Back