Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. martin

VINTAGE BIKE MAGAZINE?

yeah congrats and much respect ! Only one kid for me yet, and it's already unbelievably exhausting sometimes !! Well that's pretty much balanced with all the fun and love them lil'people bring to life :wink:
  2. martin

VINTAGE BIKE MAGAZINE?

gosh... did I by any chance just post the longest reply in the forum's history ? sorry guys, I couldn't help myself...
  3. martin

VINTAGE BIKE MAGAZINE?

Well Steve, as you already know, I'm a graphic designer myself, and one of the latest project my studio (means my associates and I) handled was the creation of a paper magazine. It's something about local culture scene (dance, movies, theatre, graphic arts and such) and is distributed free. It's...
  4. martin

Raked n Kool

this is just sooo cool. That bike looks perfect and unique. Way to go with the ladies : turn 'em upside down, and ride !
  5. martin

the KIWI KRATE.......NEW PIX added 7 OCT....

eheheh yeah I know talking rugby might be a bit outta place in here lol anyway, the AllBlacks are so good we tend to think each and every kiwi is supporting them ! But you're right, that's not the place to have that discussion, so back to the real thing : you're build's really looking cool...
  6. martin

the KIWI KRATE.......NEW PIX added 7 OCT....

Hey Kingpin nice build off and sweet looking bmx ! Just wanted to say we (I'm French) are just so happy we won the match yesterday. Your all blacks are just the toughest, I never thought our guys would beat them. Seems like NZ invented the game. French fought hard though. Was really a great...
  7. martin

Zep-per

those pics are just precious. Thanx for sharing both your family memories and historical insight.
  8. martin

LAYIN' LINES ---- Dyno Moto 7 gets pinstriped

awesome good striping that is ! Makes me feel like never touching caffeine again, and get my mac brushes out of the oil !
  9. martin

RRBBO2 PRIZES

Hey Steve been incredibly busy these days, so I didn't post anything in a long while. Though, I follow the RRBO real closely, and I'm amazed... You guys in the US hear that quite often, but u're really so goddam lucky to find those great frames to start builds on !! Anyway, I just wanted to...
  10. martin

Slick Whitewalls

yeah ! let's do just that !! maybe you could just publish a poll on that, and send the results to Kenda execs :lol:
  11. martin

TYPHOON REMIXED

hey guys I just love the looks of truss rods. I've just ordered a pair for my own present project. But I'm wondering... is there originally any use to them ? Except for their good looks I mean...
  12. martin

NEW UPCOMING RRB SITE & FORUM

you guys rock ! Steve u're doing a great work and we all ought to thank you for that. Hooch and Troy you're kings too ! I know for having worked for free on a few projects and it's just great to see rewards comin' back when you've asked for nothing ! Since I'm a bit far off (just an ocean...
  13. martin

ehehehehe CCR well as you probably know, only the english speaking europeans drive on the wrong side of the road... here in France, we do it (almost) like you do. And personnaly, as any true Rat Roder should, I just ride them streets precisely in the middle, and let others do what they can to...
  14. martin

eheheh ok, since we're up to drawings, here's another one. Was some kind of a personnal work (clients usually don't ask for that kind of images), I just modified it to write Rat Rot Bikes on it (there was the name of my hometown La Rochelle, instead). Hope u guys like that too.
  15. martin

I'm starting to love the flea-market

waow ! I just followed your link Skywalker... and it's just a great place to buy bikes ! Too bad I can't read Dutch, but well, I might ask you a few guidelines, should I decide to bid on something, there. The few cruisers to be found there look great, and some of the other bikes are just mean...
  16. martin

eheheheh well well well, thanx once again everyone. And yeah, Hugo, you're right, I kinda made a mistake... So yes, I'll try and make things right there. And I find it funny, that it's you making that remark : my partner at work, the guy I'm running the studio with, is from Portugal as well...
  17. martin

well thanx again everyone ! I'm glad you guys like that stuff, even if it's a bit rough on the edges... As I said, that's part of my job to do a few illustrations every now and then (I run a small design studio here in France) and it's a pleasure to take time to work for sheer fun. And...
  18. martin

there goes : and for those who like it, I accept donations (Brooks saddle, vintage frames, 24" rims...) and commissions ! eheheheheheh Thx a lot Steve for that great forum you give us !!
  19. martin

ehehehe I guess it's fun when you got the all new macpro !! arrrgh... I'm jealous now ! I "only" have a ageing G5 with dual 19" :cry: but CS3 too, which is just a bulletproof piece of software ! and the lil'macbook I'm doing stuff at home with... I'm almost done with the illustration...
  20. martin

ehehhehe well it's just a real pleasure to get called all those names ! and guess what, you didn't even have to ! ahahahah off course you will be able to use the image... what would be the use of a present, if people couldn't just use it. And as for the possibility to modify it, well, I...
Back