NEW UPCOMING RRB SITE & FORUM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Killer..
I would wear a Shirt with That Image ever day of the Week!

I'm not Sure Mark has seen it yet..
but he's a Monster Freak and he'll LOVE IT!

I think it's Brilliant!
Sign me up!

peace,
# 69

You did an awesome job Martin....it's crackin' me up!

I'll be finding a way to work this into the new site.

Check out this drawing a buddy did of me back when I was into racing turbo Buicks.

stevesgn.gif

well thanx again everyone !
I'm glad you guys like that stuff, even if it's a bit rough on the edges...
As I said, that's part of my job to do a few illustrations every now and then (I run a small design studio here in France) and it's a pleasure to take time to work for sheer fun.

And since you seem to dig that, I'll try and post some other rat rod inspired drawings sometimes soon.

And Steve, your buddy draws way better than I do (he did take time to do the mechanical part well, and it's a car... I didn't even do it and it's only a bike :oops: )

Any chance the drawing can be flipped around so the transmission is on the right side? (he said, in a snobish and demeaning way)

Hugo

eheheheh well well well, thanx once again everyone.
And yeah, Hugo, you're right, I kinda made a mistake...
So yes, I'll try and make things right there.
And I find it funny, that it's you making that remark : my partner at work, the guy I'm running the studio with, is from Portugal as well, and he is all about the tiny details that do make the difference in the end.

:wink:

Hehehe, we just like to feel superior by pointing out other people mistakes. :p

A BIT OFF-TOPIC: Here's a scootering caricature of me that my brother made:

rangerbob.jpg

Hugo

eheheh ok, since we're up to drawings, here's another one. Was some kind of a personnal work (clients usually don't ask for that kind of images), I just modified it to write Rat Rot Bikes on it (there was the name of my hometown La Rochelle, instead).
Hope u guys like that too.

badluckclub.gif

Martin, that is awsome and I for one being left handed like the drivetrane on the opposite side, lol...Kelly

nogoodnic42 said:
Martin, that is awsome and I for one being left handed like the drivetrane on the opposite side, lol...Kelly

Hes from Europe nogoodnic, they ride on the wrong side of the rode there too !!! :lol: (no offense Martin) :mrgreen:

ehehehehe CCR
well as you probably know, only the english speaking europeans drive on the wrong side of the road... here in France, we do it (almost) like you do.
And personnaly, as any true Rat Roder should, I just ride them streets precisely in the middle, and let others do what they can to avoid the crash !

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looks like the site transition may happen sooner than later.

My current hosting account dies on the 29th of this month so I will be launching the new site before then.

Don't be surprised if you show up at some point soon and the new site is live. :shock:

Well folks...sorry for all the drama. :roll:

There needs to be a little re-planning before I change anything on the site.

The new forum software was way too buggy and people were having issues logging in.

Looks like I'll be working on a new wrapper for this forum.

Sorry to those who posted on the new forum...it won't show up here.

Thanks also for your patience.

Steve

Latest posts

Back