Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

flying pegasus

ttt
  2. P

Jason from AZ

welcome lot of riding in phoenix (and tempe)right now great time to cruise
  3. P

flying pegasus

double posted
  4. P

flying pegasus

8)
  5. P

Tour de Fat Bike

I'm going to look out for this ride I hope to make it this yr bringing a crew if i do
  6. P

flying pegasus

ttt :D
  7. P

uncut Schwinn Daily Cruiser

here is one i have been putting together to ride to work with still trying to decide if i want to add the air ride, then i can put schwinn cranks on. there are led valve caps in the bee lights so i'm still legal. also going to do the led headlamp howto
  8. P

Firestone Pilot Ladies Bike

couple things in the mix i'll start a topic on my new daily almost finished, plan to start ridin sunday night
  9. P

Finished and returned. spoke with the lady today, she got it when she was young new and has been stored the last 40yrs. thank you for the info
  10. P

Schwinn Spoiler Makeover

the mods you are adding looks great! never got to ride a spoiler but i can tell you that a chopper turned ebiked is the funniest ride ever! i had the hub motor in the rear and the fake engine to hold batteries( which i never liked) I added a basket to one side to hold co2 tank but...
  11. P

Hello guys, so a story in a nut shell. Customer came in with a old firestone bike to work on. Doing a little over haul on it, doing my best to reuse all the original parts. Just wanted to post the progress cause i have been having a lot of fun doing this bike. Enjoy!! and dont worry i...
  12. P

Convert West Coast Chopper to Adult size.

this was my version springer style with air ride just got a new rear wheel and frame lookin for idears too
  13. P

New guy from Phoenix, AZ USA

ttt told more people in phoenix about the site. hope to see them soon
  14. P

All Springered Cruiser

awesome frame design the second version is amazing are you going to use a derail chain setup to keep tension on the chain or will you be able to put a single speed coaster wheel on it
  15. P

Kansas Fried Cruiser... more stuff 7/09/09

Re: Lawrenceburg Flyer... my first build very nice
  16. P

New guy from Phoenix, AZ USA

the ride takes a little time to get use too, swings like crazy. use to ride it like two miles a day only problem i had was back aches and bent a sprocket comming up a ramp. the v twin is jus a battery pack that hold two 12v batteries
  17. P

Tour De Fat Tempe (who's Going!)

notice i had a e bike but was not me in batman costume. i'm jus sayin
  18. P

Tour De Fat Tempe (who's Going!)

what a great time today ! most fun i ever had with bikes, even tried a beer called blue paddle, very good next year i'll try another flavor.
  19. P

Generator headlights

nice!! any chance you have any ideas on a turn singal setup?
  20. P

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

things i have done jus rendering in paint the first drawing idea that later becamoe my lowest bike ever
Back