New guy from Phoenix, AZ USA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see new custom bikes online beside jus lowriders and stock cruisers. I got to this site by calling on a bike on craigslist and started talking with the guy , and he told me about it. So i came checked, it out and realized this is more my style. My big thing is i like to ride and go a little over board. All in all my bikes are all rideable and funcutional. And just to show off a bit here are some bikes i have done since i had digital camera.
DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

000_0206.jpg

Featurebikes037.jpg

LowriderMagazineTour2006283.jpg

DSC_0049S.jpg

ProjectGirls095.jpg

Man those are some seriously bent spokes. The orange bike, what are the bottles for?

jtdaddy said:
Man those are some seriously bent spokes. The orange bike, what are the bottles for?
raises and lowers the front "springer"...air cylinders where spring would be...
All VERY cool by the way!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you guys i appreciate the comments. in the gallery i'll post the before during and afters

Hey their i was just checking out your bikes and you have some sick bikes,the one i love is the black one with the white forkes keep up the good work.

Welcome aboard! I'm the guy you talked to on the phone last week. I'm glad you like the site. By the way, all your bikes are awesome. Nice work!

sundevil91 said:
Welcome aboard! I'm the guy you talked to on the phone last week. I'm glad you like the site. By the way, all your bikes are awesome. Nice work!

Thank you for steering me in. I love this site such a different breed of bikes I am getting new craizer ideas

WELCOME!

welcome wooooooooooooooow you have some nice rides there i like the way the black/white lowrider sits
the bike with the engine is that work or is it a cover

cheers

vinnie_sixgun said:
i LOVE the one with the twin headlights! i want my next build to be like that!!!! how's the ride on that thing, looks rough but dang i want one!

the ride takes a little time to get use too, swings like crazy. use to ride it like two miles a day only problem i had was back aches and bent a sprocket comming up a ramp.

RATAFIED said:
welcome wooooooooooooooow you have some nice rides there i like the way the black/white lowrider sits
the bike with the engine is that work or is it a cover

cheers

the v twin is jus a battery pack that hold two 12v batteries

man looks like some ones been bussy nice work not bad with the camera ither youll fit right in .

welcome to the site thats out of sight. 8)

Back