Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

jersey shore bike cruise and show

its always a great time when i ride with the clam digger and the jersey devils and it will be a great time as always just hope the rain holds off
  2. H

hey friends the cruizados and jersey devils bicycle clubs will be hosting a bike cruise sat june 22nd in asbury park new jersey 10 am at he convention hall and 130 kick stands up to make way to belmar nj then set up the bikes for a show for people to enjoy at jimmys place on the ocean front view...
  3. H

hey friends its huggy-b from the cruizados b/c i have created another epic ride in the plan for saturday june,22nd 2013 we are meeting in asbury park at the convetion hall 10 am for a cruise that will end in belmar new jersey at jimmys place for a ride in bike show. all bikes welcome to join in...
  4. H

Eastern PA possible bike show if interested

were here in easton we are a chapter of the cruizados bike club and would love to show off some of our bikes. nazereth is a town away from me i am just off rt 33
  5. H

spring thaw ride in pennsylvania

if you want to crash at my house in easton i have an extra room with a bed in there and there is always a couch n recliner in the living room save the money.
  6. H

it is the perfect ride i did it on my chopper bike one time and i enjoyed the ride i think on my rat bike ill enjoy the ride more i wont be so stretched out. we can meet there actualy 10 am i will be there at 930 to meet and great everyone who is coming on the ride and an after gathering will be...
  7. H

hello fello rat bikers new from pennsylvania

thanx for the greetings friends. and clamdigger it is great to see you on i hope you can make it to jim thorpe pa for the april 13th ride it is a nice flat out ride. if you need a place to stay the night before you can always come stay at my house in easton pa then leave in the morning with me...
  8. H

Daytona Beach, Florida

i wish i had known about your shop sooner i just retured home form a 3 week stay in daytona i bought a bike form jack at the bike shop in ormond beach on us1 ridgewood i purchased an electra straight 8 form him were is your shop located at? i am planing to come back down soon to daytona and may...
  9. H

Ginger from PA

greetings from easton pa near the jersey boarder
  10. H

hey friends i am hosting a pocono thaw bike cruise along the lehigh gorge in jim thorpe pa. meeting 930 am in jim thorpe pa at the train station. all bikes welcome to ride. the cruise is 26 miles long and runs form whitehaven pa to jim thorpe. at the meeting pooint we will meet and thne get on a...
  11. H

Cruizados BC, International

3663 cruizados in new jersey and pennsylvania rep here huggy bear .
  12. H

hello fello rat bikers new from pennsylvania

hey friends my name is johnny aka huggy bear from the cruizados bike club. and a friendship brother to the jersey devils bike club and comunicate often with spin form them. i was turned on to this site by spin and clam digger from jersey.i love rat bikes and build some from junk and ride them. i...
Back