spring thaw ride in pennsylvania

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey friends i am hosting a pocono thaw bike cruise along the lehigh gorge in jim thorpe pa. meeting 930 am in jim thorpe pa at the train station. all bikes welcome to ride. the cruise is 26 miles long and runs form whitehaven pa to jim thorpe. at the meeting pooint we will meet and thne get on a bus and head north to the start point. they tow the bikes for us and we finish at the start point and following the ride we will have a gathering at the molly mguiers on the deck. there is heat and a cover on the deck so if it is cold we are warm. for more info you can email me or phone me 484-546=9909 thats my cell number

I plan to join ya . The trail from Whitehaven to Jim Thorpe is described as 2% downgrade, that still requires some pedaling. To be there that early I will book a room for the night B4 . If anyone else is going the night B4 and wants to meet, let me know.

it is the perfect ride i did it on my chopper bike one time and i enjoyed the ride i think on my rat bike ill enjoy the ride more i wont be so stretched out. we can meet there actualy 10 am i will be there at 930 to meet and great everyone who is coming on the ride and an after gathering will be at the molly mguiers spot across from the finish point.

if you want to crash at my house in easton i have an extra room with a bed in there and there is always a couch n recliner in the living room save the money.

Back