Eastern PA possible bike show if interested

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My home town (Nazareth, PA) is doing their 2nd annual bikefest. It's really for motorcycles, but it of course has vendors and bands, etc. there to entertain. I asked if they would consider having a bicycle section just to have some locals show off their builds/classic bikes. I wanted to see if there was any interest to make it worthwhile. They said they would bring it up to the committee. Information is below in the link, it's on May 18th 1-7pm. Let me know so it doesn't end up being me standing their with my bike... :oops:

http://nazareth.patch.com/blog_posts/2n ... for-may-18

were here in easton we are a chapter of the cruizados bike club and would love to show off some of our bikes. nazereth is a town away from me i am just off rt 33

Sweet! I didn't know any clubs were that close to me. I'll keep you posted on whether or not they will allow it. Any idea on how many bikes you'd be able to bring? Just curious so I can give them a number to prove it will be worth while...

Latest posts

Back