hello fello rat bikers new from pennsylvania

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey friends my name is johnny aka huggy bear from the cruizados bike club. and a friendship brother to the jersey devils bike club and comunicate often with spin form them. i was turned on to this site by spin and clam digger from jersey.i love rat bikes and build some from junk and ride them. i host events all year long in pennsylvania and new jersey and thoughts of some new york city rides in central park. i just returned form daytona beach florida and met alot of cool bikers down there. you can find me online in facebook as user name huggy bear. i am always looking for new friends to ride and build new bikes with. ride in peace huggy- b 3663

Well,look who"s here! Welcome huggybear.I am looking forward to riding with you again.Looks like Jim Thorpe,Pa will be it.Talkin about Central Park brings back memories of my first ratrod bike build ( still have it ) during the Summer of Love. Rode Central Park to the Great Lawn to the free Grateful Dead concerts,etc

thanx for the greetings friends. and clamdigger it is great to see you on i hope you can make it to jim thorpe pa for the april 13th ride it is a nice flat out ride. if you need a place to stay the night before you can always come stay at my house in easton pa then leave in the morning with me to jim thorpe . if not i will catch you in jim thorpe

Welcome Huggy, from another Cruizados Forum Member. Slow and I are talking about getting together for a ride or two here in Iowa this year. Hopefully I can get out east to ride with you too. 8)

Back