Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tazman

Electra Forum

Thanks for the information.
  2. tazman

Electra Forum

Hey all, does anyone know what happened to the Electra Forums? It's been a while since I last went on there and now it's gone MIA. At least this forum is still alive and kicking.
  3. tazman

Electra Custom - My way

So, I had a 2005 Electra Rat Rod and I loved it! The problem with it was, it was a steel frame. Very heavy and I really didn't want to mess with this bike since it had like 1 mile on it when I bought it. The original owner bought it, rode it, but he found it to be too small for his 6' 5"...
  4. tazman

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

Project 346 3 speed shifter.
  5. tazman

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

Here is my taillight on my Rat Rod that was made by Sorcerer. Pretty cool and with 9 LED's it's pretty bright at night.
  6. tazman

EL GUAPO...NOW AMERICAN FLAG BIKE...DONE

Very nice job. I really like the paint. .
  7. tazman

Electra Bicycle Pics

Updated pics of my Rat Rod. Moved the shifter to the frame and added an Electra leather roll bag. Just about done with the mods on this one.
  8. tazman

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Electra Rat Rod 3i. Medium sized apes, very comfortable ride. Pics are at the lookout above Kailua Beach just before you get to Lanikai. I love living in Kailua, Hawaii!!
  9. tazman

Another Salami Cycle

That is a very nice bike. I really like the stretch frame and the color combo. How does it ride?
  10. tazman

Electra Bicycle Pics

Current pics of my Rat Rod. Added the apes, red chain, new stem and headlight. Bike is very comfortable with the apes. Next mod will be a suicide shifter.
  11. tazman

"The Dirty Devil" DONE!!!

Re: Dirty Devil Thats a great way to get a simple stretch done fast. Nice work. Waiting to see the finished product.
  12. tazman

Starting off slow

I like the color of the bike, would like to see it in the sun. The shorter bars would be my choice, but i'm also not as tall as you. :mrgreen: Your future mods sound good!
  13. tazman

Saved from the crusher

Wow, nice save indeed!
  14. tazman

Aloha all!

New to the forum and new to rat bikes. I'm 53, soon to be 13 according to my wife. I live in Kailua, HI on the island of Oahu. I recently scored the bike I have been wanting ever since getting bit by this rat bike thing. I had been trying to get my hands on an Electra Rat Rod, but since its...
  15. tazman

Electra Bicycle Pics

Well, after talking to my LBS about getting a Rat Rod and them informing me that they do not normally carry it, they did say they can order one and ship it in for me. I got pretty excited until he quoted me the price, $638.99 for the bike + $100.00 for shipping + tax and license fee. That...
  16. tazman

How old are you!!

53 soon to be 54. Been riding since I was about 4 or so. Last 6 years riding a Sirrus street bike and my wife always shakes her head when I put on my Sponge Bob socks! Cracks me up. Just got the bug to try something different and found RRB. In the process of changing from one hobby, RC...
Back