Aloha all!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum and new to rat bikes. I'm 53, soon to be 13 according to my wife. I live in Kailua, HI on the island of Oahu. I recently scored the bike I have been wanting ever since getting bit by this rat bike thing. I had been trying to get my hands on an Electra Rat Rod, but since its not a bike any LBS here carries, it was live without it or cough up my left lung and $750.00 to have one brought in. Then two days ago one pops up on CL. All original and only ridden like three times, then put in storage. It's a 2008 model and the only one the LBS had. I rescued it and now it's mine. It has some rust here and there, but it is all small and no big deal. I love it! Now I will be doing minor mods to it to make it really my own. I rode it today for a couple miles and everything seems good, it shifts super smooth and the brakes work fine. Just can't believe it's been in storage for four years! Heres some pics.

rat1.jpg

rat2.jpg

rat3.jpg

rat4.jpg

"HANA HOU" wazzup "T-man"..... Finally, another amigo from the R :mrgreen: CK!!!
Al 8) ha and have Fun man!!!!

Laidback said:
"HANA HOU" wazzup "T-man"..... Finally, another amigo from the R :mrgreen: CK!!!

thats no rock .. I heard is was a great fish, sleeping .. one day its gonna wake up :lol:

welcome .. nice bike...

Henry morgan said:
Laidback said:

thats no rock .. I heard is was a great fish, sleeping .. one day its gonna wake up :lol:

welcome .. nice bike...
L :mrgreen: L.... That's why I like ya "HM"...."You my man".....

Back