Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Regions Bank bike

My local shop has one for $149. Unused condition. Owner said the branch manager(a friend and past customer) dropped it off to get it out of the bank lobby, before someone tripped over it. Just was in there yesterday. Nice color combination. Its at Fun Wheels in Oxford, Alabama.
  2. R

More bikes HUTCH SCHWINN and HONDA! april 21st

That is a heck of a steal on the mini trail. Had a friend that just restored his, from his early days. Did you know that the engine on that thing is one of the most widely used and durable on the planet! Honda's still making variations of it for their current line-up. Nice find.
  3. R

anyone know if there is metallic maroon/dark red spray paint

Thats about the same color as we use at the plant I work at. Try looking for a Honda color (Dark Cherry Pearl) it is beautiful in the sunlight....has a very deep feature to it.
  4. R

Bike info needed from you experts out there!

The first bikes light system is sweet, while the seconds scallops are well placed. Nice score. We aint got many of them in these parts... c'moan, comeback, copy.
  5. R

Cool Bike Build Video

Crazy Man!!! Check it!
  6. R

High Horse - Tallbike

Re: High Horse I'll seriously be keeping an eye on this build, great job so far, excellent.
  7. R

bike grip help

Same screwdriver trick but I use rubbing alcohol cause it evaporates and has no residue to clean up.
  8. R

"FIREBIRD" formerly burgundy gasser

Re: Hotrod "BURGUNDY GASSER" Color change Dude I'm sooooo jealious! Sweet ride.
  9. R

LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Re: Todays Ride (sunset on the Prairie Sunset) Nice and flat...I like can ride all day on that stuff. Nice pics, keepem' comin man.
  10. R

A trike for the tykes!!!

Ape hangers on a trike.....I'm loovviinn it!
  11. R

Academy Sports Bike Sale!

I bought the Big Daddy for $60 out the door. Seems like an OK bike for some modding. I liked the colors and tires(redlines and width). I did spray all the sheet metal flat black to match the powder coated frame, then ended up ditching the front fender altogether. The pedals, kickstand and grips...
  12. R

sort of like a cycle truck

Nice paintings.
  13. R

Which rear hub!

In time gentlemen, in time. I will post pics when all is well. Nah! Just trying to figure out some loose ends.... you get my drift. Don't want to end up the village idiot! This shifter (I hope!) will be a major showing for this forum. Time though is not on my side. But I believe that a new day...
  14. R

Anyone seen one of these and/or its shifter before??

Guys, if you like this, I am in the process of fabbing a shifter you will love to have on your bike. Trying to become one of the first type of things, or along that line. Give me a little time to try and figure out a mounting system, placement alternatives (for flexiblity) and the proper scale.
  15. R

"Stretch"

GET IT, ITS AWESOME!
  16. R

New Bike Hauler

Sweet Nest!
  17. R

SCHWINNRAY69 vs CCR (Defeated) Muscle Bike Build-Off

Re: SCHWINNRAY69 v.s. CCR muscle bike buildoff I'm thinkin Walmart House of Color Chamelon Redish tint with an 20" front wheeler and an 18" back! Just to mess with his head! LOL! Just sayin!
  18. R

how strong are these laid back seat posts??

It seems like I had one of these when I raced BMX back in the 80's and was reliable enough. But then I was 40 lbs. lighter. I would probably do the "wood" mod as it is the most forgiving, don't want to crack the frame. Get a pine or some other soft wood dowel, I would think, and you'll be fine.
  19. R

Which rear hub!

Thanx and as for the shift location?
  20. R

Which rear hub!

Got a newer Huffy ivolved with this build, plan on a stearmey archer or Shimano nexus internal 3 spd. Which is a more reliable set-up? And do I have to use their respectful shifters? Would like to express a totally new type of shifter that Iv'e been developing concept on. Shift with a little...
Back