Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

Re: Led-Sled Sidecar Project - All Most Done Just unbelievable ... fantastic work- stunning
  2. S

electra whith retro-direct drive

Some more Pics! :mrgreen: got these pedals today from USA!
  3. S

You dont have to switch the wheels.... I made the drivtrain exactly that way :the bigger freewheel is the one to go backwarts and sthe small one ist for pedaling forwarts.so you start with the "mountaingear"backwarts and pedal forwart if you got the right speed but you can switch it just like...
  4. S

Update!! Got crank and sprocket Manta-x? Mantabmx new Build

Re: Update!! Manta-x? Mantabmx new Build Thats going to be awsome!!cool simple frame+ sweet seat and I realy like the wheelset! love the seatpostclamp :oops: but the grips........a little thick for me... i`m looking forward to see the the Chainring! and the chainguard! klaas
  5. S

Took it for a ride!! I Love it! runs perfektly! :mrgreen:
  6. S

Its a very simple hub- like this one: http://cgi.ebay.de/SACHS-NABE-Hinterrad ... 5d2992343e the bigger sprocket I got from a Moped shop- my is a 25 tooth one ,it has to fit on the Hub-its the same size BMX Hubs have for the sprocket- but I had to cut the Sprocket a little more slim, because it...
  7. S

Found a better seat,some grey old grips and got very sweet old lights , and reflektors
  8. S

A new sprocket for the bike-was the word "sprocket" wrong for the Rear freewheel or ist it the same ?- and what do you think about the shape of the seat, not the colour! better or worse?
  9. S

THANX! I had to build a chaintensioner for the Drive- its an old cantlever brake :mrgreen: and Photo:
  10. S

Hello from Germany again! it all started with this electra frame kit some fenders and a Huge basket for the back it got Powder coated in ral 6011 reseda-green and standing: I heard of the "retrodirekt"-drive - it was invented in 18dontknowwhat and some bikes in the 1920th had it. it...
  11. S

A POURQUOY

what a beauty!!!!!! Great job! very clean and very smart made! wonderfull look ! I love it! Pure style!
  12. S

LOVE AND HATE (70's style chopper)

sweet ride- awsome look-short and mean!! Great name for it!
  13. S

Stolen Ideas

AWESOME! Great Bike so far! cool moonbar! love teh red Tyres and crancs- great!
  14. S

black bikes?

15. S

good old Stuff-

Did some changes this morning: new grips and Seatclamp , painted the frontrim mate- black on the sides and filled a fiew bad spots in the frames paint ! added some stickers! :mrgreen:
  16. S

good old Stuff-

smooooth..... very direkt , you can take the hands off of the gribs without problems- maybe i`ll ad a 19teeth sprocket instead of an 17... and i painted the frame a little bit mate black- to many scratches for me :wink: Ill send some pictures tomorrow-(its to late here now- and too dark)
  17. S

good old Stuff-

Hello from germany- I had a sleepless night and got in "Build something"-fever! this is what i found in my attic(sorry for the bad Picture) i stripped it off some old 1 gear wheels and an apehanger , new chain and some lights and Tada, tere is my new "Good old (taiwan)stuff " rat :mrgreen:
  18. S

Cool ocean breeze

Great work! its really sweet! perfect color choice! Thumps up! :!:
  19. S

My bubble gum build up!

Snow in Oldenburg Germany! the sign says: eat and enjoy :mrgreen:
  20. S

My bubble gum build up!

The seatpost is a 22.2 BMX steel Layback post :) :lol: I got it from a Friend :D But on ebay you can get some: http://cgi.ebay.ch/BMX-Old-school-Vinta ... 45eefad106 http://www.hollymillcycles.co.uk/produc ... 0s172p2772
Back