Stolen Ideas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
002-11.jpg

Here is the seat that will hopefully be used

recycledbikez said:
002-11.jpg

Here is the seat that will hopefully be used

That's cool. I like the addition of ...uhh... whatever those red pieces are over the springs. that will surely make it more comfortable than bare springs.

p.s. you can't steal what's free for the taking I'm sure very few of us are true "firsts" anyways. I saw the bare seat idea in Lowrider Bicycle back in the late 90's, and who knows where that guy got his idea.

Hi Your build looks really cool! My suggestion if I may would be to install spark plugs with red wires and plug boots on the two vertical tubes. Drill a hole on each tube down at the bottom to insert the wire ends in. Crawdaddy :)

:shock: WOW :shock: man i love this bike!!! It looks like it needs a motor in there :!: :!: :!:

love the combination of the traditional upright front end and the modern stretched rear.
its not a combo i would have thought worked, but you managed to pull it off.

nice ride.

the painted sprocket might be an idea you rethink in the future, it never seems to last long, and usually ends in a oily paint chipped mess. :)

dude, i'm typically just a long and low cruiser kind of guy but you have SOLD ME! this bike is killer! I love love love the seat. the pipes are perfect as well. I may have to come up with something similar here after my burrito is done!

recycledbikez said:
Have not worked on this in a long time, made a wooden tank, what do you think?
I think the tank is COOL! what if it went in front of the head tube...dome shaped maybe a light?
Great bike!

Awesome, personally I'd go with just a flat plate rather than the tank but that's just me. Killer bike tough.

Awesome build!

What handle bars are those? I'm diggin the Low and straight look.

Back