Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. island schwinn

REDUCED 30's Snyder built Rollfast f&f

Nice frame ready for your project. One notch in chainstay from crank,otherwise really clean and straight. Comes with fork and trussrods. 300 shipped in lower 48. PayPal as friends preferred.
  2. island schwinn

WTB- prewar dropcenter rims with faded chrome (patina).

Need a set for a wheel build. Rider condition. No chrome loss,peeling,or rust please. PM if you can help,thanks.
  3. island schwinn

SOLD Repro cruisers for sale

Schwinn 7 speed cruiser deluxe and Columbia 125th anniversary girls bike.both in great condition. 700 bucks for the pair. I will start parting them out if not sold by Monday.
  4. island schwinn

A couple bikes on my to do list finally home.

Picked these up down in SoCal.
  5. island schwinn

SOLD 1974 fenderless 5 speed stingray

Opaque red with upgraded stickshifter.some paint loss,but still shines good.nice chrome.tires are great and correct.there is a previous owners social security number engraved on the downtube(adds character ) and a small slit on the seat. $650.00 plus shipping from 95356.paypal + 3% is best,but...
  6. island schwinn

Schwinn ballooner frameset

Nice Heavy 26" frameset with everything pictured. $100.00 shipped in lower 48. PayPal + 3% preferred.will ship from 99338. local pickup available in Kennewick,WA.
  7. island schwinn

Just playing around with extra parts.

Had a few extra parts laying around for years and decided to start slapping stuff together to see what I could come up with.started with a Schwinn speedster frame and repop springer,then found the tank that fits like a glove.a 2001 Schwinn cruiser SS crank and sprocket,cheapo 26" wheels,free...
  8. island schwinn

SOLD 1959 Phantom chainguard decal

this is a nos waterslide chainguard decal for only 59 phantom.I had a few of them and they all applied fine. $25.00 shipped in the lower 48 only.paypal preferred,but can work with you on payment.
  9. island schwinn

My new 39 Roadmaster.

picked this up recently in SoCal.getting it cleaned up.has the rare ridewell badge.all original.got it super cheap thanks to a friend from the Cyclonecoasters in Long Beach.
  10. island schwinn

2 Stingray 5 speeds

a 70 5 speed in campus green and a 74 5 speed in opaque red.the 74 is getting a stik shift installed as they were available as an accessory for that year.most came with the bar shifter.
  11. island schwinn

A Pretty Rare Schwinn

this is a March 53 Schwinn welterweight.arch bar frame with heavy duty S4 wheels,3 speed sturmey archer rear.the bars had been swapped out along the line,but have been corrected since the pics. these were only offered in the 53/54 catalogs,but i've never seen a 54.touted as a delivery/heavy duty...
  12. island schwinn

Sweet Schwinn Sidewinder.

Snagged this locally.wanted one for years.sweet paint,chrome and anodized.
  13. island schwinn

2 very rare schwinn twin straightbar bikes

Picked these up within the last week.black is the latest tornado I've ever seen.has the 62 style frame.tornado wasn't offered in 62. Red and white is a flying star.only ever seen one other complete,and only pics.
  14. island schwinn

3rd Annual Park St Classic Bike show

having my 3rd annual show at alameda bicycle in alameda on october 12th.along with the bikes will be over 400 classic and custom cars.free entry to show bikes and free car show.email the address on the bottom of the flyer for more info and to register.this is in alameda,cali.
  15. island schwinn

my new 49 B.F. Goodrich hornet

another fattie for my stable.wrong headlight,otherwise all correct down to the tires,which get stored and a set of repop whitewalls go on for riding.
  16. island schwinn

2ND ANNUAL PARK ST BIKE SHOW/ALAMEDA,CA

HAVING A BIKE SHOW IN ALAMEDA OCTOBER 13TH TO COINCIDE WITH THE ANNUAL PARK ST CAR SHOW.WILL BE AT ALAMEDA BICYCLES ON PARK ST FROM 10-4.COME ON OUT AND HAVE SOME FREE FUN. HERE'S A LINK TO MY CL AD.CONTACT IS AT BOTTOM OF FLYER. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3243741845.html
  17. island schwinn

2nd Annual Alameda Park St Bike Show

being held at alameda bicycle in alameda,cali oct 13th.coincides with the park st car show.lots of cool bikes and over 400 cars to see.family fun with plenty to do all day.bring a bike or more and hang out. there are no categories and no awards.just fun.contact info on the bottom of the flyer.
  18. island schwinn

arroyo high school show/bay area

may 12th is the arroyo high school boosters car show.i went last year and it was great.this year the sponsors are accepting classic and custom bikes.the entry fee is 5 bucks and you can pre register or show up day of the show.hope some locals can come out and show their support...
  19. island schwinn

arroyo high school show/may 12th

this is primarily a car show,but i'm trying to get as many bikes registered as possible.any locals that would like to show off their bikes can register using the link.it's 5 bucks to enter a bike. http://www.arroyocarshow.com/register.html arroyo high school is in san lorenzo,cali.
  20. island schwinn

sunday streets mar. 11th/embarcadero san fran

the first event of the year.should be a blast.streets are closed to cars and buses.only peds,bikes,skates.10-4. http://www.sundaystreetssf.com/event-info look for my radiant rust 46 autocycle.
Back