3rd Annual Park St Classic Bike show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
having my 3rd annual show at alameda bicycle in alameda on october 12th.along with the bikes will be over 400 classic and custom cars.free entry to show bikes and free car show.email the address on the bottom of the flyer for more info and to register.this is in alameda,cali.

bump this up.i accidently posted twice.what a weekend.2 shows in 2 days.both are a blast.
come out saturday and hang around and then sunday to stockton for another great show.

norcal is exploding with things to do.check them all out.this saturday is the rat bike rodeo,sunday is the rusty riders livermore get together,then my show the 12th and the stockton show/swap the 13th. hope to meet some members out there.

a week away rom 2 great shows and a swap meet.come check out the show in alameda.kool bikes and cars,free entry,lots of food,drink,and entertainment.
the the show/swap in stockton sunday.

well,one more day.the response has been overwhelming :roll:
it will be a good turnout this year.lots of nice classic bikes.

thanks for posting up the pics dave.had a couple members came out.maybe next year we can grow this show like it should be.

Back