Udall Custom Bikes is leaving Udall

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I would sure like to have a dedicated bike room. I guess I had forgotten it was you that bought the goldfish chainguard from me.

I've had your Coasters video here ready to mail but I held off since you were moving.
Let me know your new address and I'll get it mailed out here soon.

Thanks to wonderful family and friends we are 90% in and unpacked. The day was not perfect by any means- after we got to the new house with 7 trucks and a trailer full of stuff and started unloading I found raw sewage backing up into the basement. :x

The satellite installer showed up two hours early and did a fantastic job even though he had to call in another installer to help him plan the six TVs across the five levels. It wasn't until after he had left that I discovered he had inadvertently disconnected my internet :x

The plumber will be out in the morning and the dish guy will be back Monday and then all will be right with the world.

I just got to see the new homestead... lots of room to roam! and I wished I had a bicycle room in my basement!!!

Cameron's house is pretty cool, Ive never seen one with five levels before! I told him.... His basement, has its own basement, and his upstairs has its own upstairs :lol: 8)

Oh... and I figured out where he lived by looking at the pics! :mrgreen:

Ratfink1962 said:
Awesome! that just means you will be closer to Haysville... which means I wont have to drive as far to come raid your bike part stash! :D but that also means Ill have to keep mine locked up from now on! :shock: :D

I know my vote dont count for much, but I hope you keep the Udallcustombikes name, that way I wont have to change the sticker on my truck! :lol:

Congratulations sir, I hope it all works out for you.
Keep the sticker, it'll be worth some money now!lol I like in a small town but I have no intentions for kids . My town is currently talking to expand bike paths and install bike lanes, so I am looking forward to being a large part of that. I deal with the small-town thing all of the time. While I like the feel of a small town, the bike thing is under-realized here. I used to live in a small town where bikes were huge, so this is a shock for me.But I have worked hard to keep doin what I do, and make people here interested in custom bicycles. I feel that so far I am doing well. As the Mount Airy Bicycle Show continues to grow, I think that things will get better. While it is difficult to start over, you have resources like this site and a more populated area to help you stabilize. Good luck though I'm sure you won't need it.

The bike room is awesome! You won't know how to act working in a temp controlled environment for a change huh??? My bike room is cluttered with all the other junk we can't figure out a place for. (I'm thinking maybe the trash!) :lol: Congrats on the move. Looks like a really cool place. 8)

Latest posts

Back