Udall Custom Bikes is leaving Udall

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep... everyone knows Derby is the best. 8)

Haysville... we're just a bunch of hicks. :arrow: :|

BUT, we are moving up in the world, finally getting a McDonalds! all this after we finally got indoor plumbing just last year!!! :wink:

I'm glad your finally getting a McD's now I wish they would put a Autozone or Orielly's cause seems like I'm always braking something in Tim's driveway

Haysville... we're just a bunch of hicks.
What are you talking about Haysville is home to 2 of the greatest events of the year.

udallcustombikes said:
Signed the papers today so it is official! The move date is set for next Saturday, but I am going to move my garage this week so nobody misplaces my junk.

I'd help you move your garage stuff, but not all of it would make it to your new home! (55 Schwinn & various other parts) :mrgreen: :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
pick said:
I'd help you move your garage stuff, but not all of it would make it to your new home! (55 Schwinn & various other parts) :mrgreen: :lol:

Beat me to it :shock: :mrgreen:

Mitch, maybe we need to go to the new house during the week nxt week & make sure he locked it up! :mrgreen:

Awesome, sounds like a good move for all involved. That's why I am Outskirts Customs. I have and always will live on the outskirts of town. Doesn't matter what town.

Our official moving day is this Saturday but I have been working to move my garage all week. I am kinda OCD about people touching my bike stuff. I spent a couple hours yesterday getting my work space in the basement. I still have a couple bikes to take down there and a few more posters I want to get hung up.

IMAG0688.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

IMAG0694.jpg

IMAG0695.jpg

A fresh start is always good. What you need to do is get your new neighbors involved in bikes so they don't get mad when you have friends over taking all the parking space!

Latest posts

Back