The Rose City Rocketeer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M.Martian said:
From the pics that brass paint looks like it came out really well. What brand/color paint is it? I've got some chrome parts I want to change over to brass and there is no way I can afford to go for actual brass plating.
It's Rustoleum believe it or not and I believe it's called "aged brass" sold under "metallic"

so I tried the rubber mallet approach to no avail. i think I am gonna have to take it off and roll it. How do I go about doing that without losing the hands that stick out? :?

it looks like I may have to sell this project so close to being done. My other bikes aren't selling right now and I need money for a truck. I would prefer local pickup in Portland, oregon and I don't want to part it. I will ship if the person pays shipping. I don't want to but kinda need to.

not for sale anymore, I made it through my crisis. It's done but I don't like the tires and pedals so I guess I am switching tires and looking for some teardrop pedals then a front fender and it's done!!!

Looks like this will be featured in a 2 wheeled art gallery with my 59 Columbia as well as some pre 70s motorcycles. Probably get to throw my 1969 Honda cb350 cafe racer in there too. I'll throw up some pics after it happens.

So I've been super busy with my 7 month old daughter, apprenticing at http://www.bridgecitycycles.com making cafe racer motorcycles but I'm wanting to make a rad tank for this. anybody have a cool jetpack looking tank that would work for a JC Higgins frame?

Back