Storage building

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
age is just a number... have you seen my walking stick?? looks good.. you make room .. your apt to get more stuff

Yeah Henry I doubt that I will be getting more. I already pared down my stuff.
I thought I had it a little more manageable but I guess I was wrong. Nobody needs
30 + rims. I bought them cheap and normally use them for the stainless spokes.
They all have the .105 stainless and I tear them down and use the spokes. They
look good on different rims with a nexus 3 speed. I still have lots of room in
there. I just was getting claustrophobic in my shop with all that stuff in there.
My shop use to be a wood shop and for some reason I never threw away all the
small pieces. Its in all the corners stacked up. I will spend several days getting
it all together to give to the heavy trash next Saturday. Figure I will take my nailgun
and nail it together in big chunks and throw them away like that.

Nice work Unc! Reminds me of my old shed I built back in VA:
adamtinkererscollection2009-1.jpg

I started out with a piece of someone's dock, that floated across the pond, to the edge of my neighbor's yard. I wrapped some chain around it, and pulled it out with my truck. Then I put it together, using the ancient tin from my house's old roof! I think that first one was 7' x 14', maximizing the use of the dock wood. Filled it up quickly, and soon built several more, it was stating to look like a shanty town back there!
...Speaking of Pearland, I was looking at a site called Gov't Surplus Auctions, and I guess the town got all new vehicles recently, they had a ton of police cras listed, as well as a sweet 80s F-250 FD brush truck! -Adam

Man thats a lot of bikes. I did that one time and then thought what would
my wife do with all that junk if I died. I cut it way back. I keep a few and parts
to build my frames, but I won't ever buy that many again. I really didn't notice they
got new cars. I know they bought a few new tractors and a bunch of those Dixie chopper
zero turn mowers. Every truck you see has a trailer with 3 or 4 of them . If they bought all
new stuff I guess they will raise my taxes next year. They keep building like there is no tomorrow.

Uncle, I love your shop!
Nice Fat Franks hanging there, I think I can hear them screaming for a new frame to live in! :wink:
I don't recall seeing that yellow bike before, could you post a link to the build or PM me some pics of it? It looks gorgeous

Thanks . I still have a bunch of cleaning on my shop before I do anything else.
I'm not sure why I kept all this junk.....but its all dirty and in the way. The more
I clean the more junk I pull out. I will get it done , but its going to be a while. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those pink studs keep throwing me off. I might of sprung the extra $50. :wink: :wink:

I need some organization like that in my garage.

I put one wall with diamond plate I had left over. I wish I had the extra
money to waste and cover it all.
DSCF0002-1.jpg

A few more things put up
DSCF0004-12.jpg

Cleaning my shop and throwing away all the old wood. Having to wipe everything
down with windex to get the black grinding dust off. Its going slow
DSCF0003-25.jpg

The more I see, the more I like!

If you run into any 26''JC HIGGINS FENDERS way to rusted or banged up, dont throw them away!
I´ll buy them from you! 8)

Ok almost done. Shoot I have enough room to build a car instead of a bike. :shock:
Got about one more day of cleaning and it will be finished.
DSCF0003_zpsa37a49e2.jpg

DSCF0001_zpsf6876e25.jpg

Hummm maybe a connection...well Betty was responsible for the Dorothy poster.
She likes the Wizard of Oz and it is right next to her Juki sewing machine.
Clancy said he would have paid the difference in the pink studs. Wish I had known. :roll: :roll: :(
I would have preferred them to have been a nice azure blue or turquoise .
Oh yeah the chandelier is for ambiance when I'm trying to design a frame.

Man looks like attack of the site moderators. EEEEKKKK!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Uncle Stretch said:
Man looks like attack of the site moderators. EEEEKKKK!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Who's going to tell us to knock it off? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back