Sticker trading?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Chad, you live in Monroe! Thanks! I work at a place in Holly that's been missing one of it's signs since the early 70s. I'll just swing by with my partner at our convenience and pick it up! Afterwards, we'll even give you a really nice set of bracelets and a fun run! Heck let's make it a family affair and bring your dad along! :shock:

:wink: Gotcha :lol:

Chainsaw said:
Wow Chad, you live in Monroe! Thanks! I work at a place in Holly that's been missing one of it's signs since the early 70s. I'll just swing by with my partner at our convenience and pick it up! Afterwards, we'll even give you a really nice set of bracelets and a fun run! Heck let's make it a family affair and bring your dad along! :shock:

:wink: Gotcha :lol:

LOL....I figured the statute of limitations had run out by now.

Nope, we're still coming! And we expect DONUTS!

Hey if you ever wanna get rid of that sign ... I might have something to trade for it. I live less than a quarter mile from the state police post. I'm not a cop but I'd love to get ahold of that sign!

As for the stickers, I don't have any Mooneyes or FrankenBike. Mine are FreakBike and are square (somewheres around 3 1/2 x 3 1/2). They say FreakBike Militia Great Lakes and in small letters, chop it and drop it. I've got just a couple left.

Chainsaw said:
Nope, we're still coming! And we expect DONUTS!

Hey if you ever wanna get rid of that sign ... I might have something to trade for it. I live less than a quarter mile from the state police post. I'm not a cop but I'd love to get ahold of that sign!

As for the stickers, I don't have any Mooneyes or FrankenBike. Mine are FreakBike and are square (somewheres around 3 1/2 x 3 1/2). They say FreakBike Militia Great Lakes and in small letters, chop it and drop it. I've got just a couple left.

The Freakbike sticker sounds cool. LOL, Great Lakes reminds me of when I had my CB radio base station; I was Michigan Air 230.."230, calling DX, on these cold shores of Lake Erie, break break", running about 1000 watts. Had alot of fun before the cops shut me down.

I'll let you know about the sign.

icyuod2 said:
i'll play along

IMG_1846.jpg

the pin stripe is actually from a local bike shop (backpeddling.com) its probably the be all end all of muscle bike parts (old and nos) and a huge selection of new and antique bikes and accessories (huge warehouse)

ill get down on a swap if you can get some more of those derby girls :D

bmxerpete said:
Chainy, I've got some cool stickers I'll send you...PM me your addy. If you have any FBM GL stickers left I'd love to rock some on my truck next to my FBM WPB stickers.

I'm sure I've got a couple laying around, gotta hook up a fellow Freak! I'll check ..... Yep! Gonna hook you up with a couple of Tony's (YYZMEC) too!
Send me a p.m. with your address!
THANKS!

thesuicideride said:
thesuicideride said:
Chainsaw said:
I don't have any Mooneyes

:lol:

get it now chainy? :lol:

Yeah, I caught on pretty fast but it was still a pleasant surprise! :mrgreen: All you guys have blown me away with the stickers I've recieved!

I don't have any to trade (keep forgetting to ask dad about the Holly Police sign, but I think if I get it I'll hold onto it), but I'd REALLY like to get a Mooneyes, or Thrush, or similar old school hot rod sticker or decal to put on my newly finished Roadmaster.

Chad I'll see if I can find some older car stickers. I'm going to a friend's house and he sometimes hooks me up. Can't promise anything, but I'll check. You don't have to trade anything, but maybe you could get out to one of our rides or events in the future. I know you'd have fun! Check out the "events" section.
As far as the sign, just keep me in mind if you do ever get rid of it.

Chainsaw said:
Chad I'll see if I can find some older car stickers. I'm going to a friend's house and he sometimes hooks me up. Can't promise anything, but I'll check. You don't have to trade anything, but maybe you could get out to one of our rides or events in the future. I know you'd have fun! Check out the "events" section.
As far as the sign, just keep me in mind if you do ever get rid of it.

Will do. It basically comes down to the size of the sign..If I remember right, it would be a real pain to ship.

Yeah, I'd like to get out and meet other folks in the area into old bikes.

Monday's ahave never been my favorite day and I expect very little from the day, however this past Monday turned out to be pretty exciting!
I mean, how can it not be when you get an envelope addressed to "Chainsaw" with a return address to "The Vulture"!
My post office loves my mail! Our P.O.Box has both Chainsaw and Giggles on their recipient card so that we can get the mail that comes to us, so they're kinda used to that. But they always get a laugh out of who we get our mail from. "The Vulture" was definitely one of their faves! Most of them know about our great hobby and FBN, but they really enjoy our unique nicknames. Many only know me as "Chainsaw".

Now onto the mail from "The Vulture"! Ray sent me some very cool "Behind the Bars" stickers along with some other equally cool stickers! Along with these I got a very nice note about his first place finish at the S.F. Bike Expo! I loved the stickers but getting a hand written letter telling of this great win was uber cool! :p I always like to get little personal things from you guys, especially when it tells of your accomplishments! This will definitely go into my collection of neat bike stuff.
I had heard various things about the show and our friends who went but I haven't actually looked at the threads on this board and others.I'll have to check things out! But for now ... Congrats to all who went!

A big THANKS to The Vulture Man!
Chainy

Hey Chad , When you find your sign why not just send Chainsaw a good pic. He can have it made into a sticker and or have it printed as a sign?

CCR said:
picked up some southern il roller girls stickers a while back, got 4 extra if anyone wants to trade.

IMG_0137.jpg

hey CCR i would like one of those if you still got some!!

i have a few i could trade

white vinyl old english script D
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzYuanBn.jpg

helmet sticker
utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDAuanBn.jpg

or let me know and i'll throw you some cash

Back