Sticker trading?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some FreakBike stickers and some others that I'm interested in trading for bike, motorcycle, automotive, snowmobile or beer and booze stickers. Trade sticker for sticker. Anyone interested?

All of the offers sound great!

Here's a webpage with what I got to trade. Hope you guys can find something you like.
http://www.rassleville.com/bikestickertrade.html

I also have some F.Y.D.O. stickers to trade, I'll try to get a pic of it up shortly.

Thanks!

thisdickens.jpg

Actual sticker is black with white lettering and is 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

This is the very first FBM - GL cruise and the first and last ride of 2006! Soon to be a highly prized sticker by Freaks everywhere!

Suicide, I'm kinda low right now on trading stickers but I think I can get you a couple of different FreakBike stickers and some other bike stickers if you're interested. We'll be ordering some new stuff in the next month or two, so I'll let you know when they arrive. I usually do some stupid little contests on this board as well as the FBN, to give them out.
Give me a p.m. if you're interested in some FreakBike stickers.

p.s, if anyone has any extra stickers they don't want, I'll gladly take them for my collection! Bike, motorcycle, automobile, snowmobile or anything related to these things! They all are welcome in my collection!
Thanks,
Chainy

chainy, id totally be down for some fbm stickers. i was hopin to score some at the detroit autorama but didnt know who to ask :(. is the "deadbeats car club" from your area? they had a cool one up there too but they ran out before i could snap one. it said "support your local deadbeat". i have some NOS 1993 ren and stimpy sticker cards, some random bmx,(some stickers in this next link may be offensive to some) everything on this sheet except the top right and top left (http://losermachine.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=54), and some other odds and ends. i think i have larger moon eyes and maybe some other motor related stickers left. im always down for snail mail swaps :D .

hey Chainsaw, I race a bit of MX and am a self declared "sticker wh*re" :shock: :lol:
got a special spot on my bike cabinet (next to the skate-board cabinet/ next to the fishing cabinet/ next to the MX cabinet) for a FBN decal :wink:
p.m. me your info, and if you like the decals i send you, send me my very own FBN sticker(s)

yup, this is an open RRB.COM offer for trade 8)

thesuicideride said:
chainy, id totally be down for some fbm stickers. i was hopin to score some at the detroit autorama but didnt know who to ask :(. is the "deadbeats car club" from your area? they had a cool one up there too but they ran out before i could snap one. it said "support your local deadbeat". i have some NOS 1993 ren and stimpy sticker cards, some random bmx,(some stickers in this next link may be offensive to some) everything on this sheet except the top right and top left (http://losermachine.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=54), and some other odds and ends. i think i have larger moon eyes and maybe some other motor related stickers left. im always down for snail mail swaps :D .

The Deadbeats? I missed that one! :cry: I'll check with some of the guys maybe I can scrounge up a couple for us! All the stickers you mention sound like good stuff. Whatever you wanna send ... Rocks! Don't forget I need your address. :wink:

Hey Vulture, Got everything together and plan on sending it out after lunch! You should be getting them later this week.

To anyone else interested I still have a few FreakBike stickers, but not many!

i'll play along

IMG_1846.jpg

the pin stripe is actually from a local bike shop (backpeddling.com) its probably the be all end all of muscle bike parts (old and nos) and a huge selection of new and antique bikes and accessories (huge warehouse)

well, since i can get those stickers anytime i want (we're actually going to watch the championship game this sat.) send me something from your neck of the woods. (and an addy) :)

Sounds like something I can do!
Roller chicks are awesome. We used to have a neighbor who was one back in the 60s. Can't remember her name or what the teams name was, but it was back when Cobo Arena had these event regularly.
Some of the FreakBike girls down in Florida are derby queens. I think it is Banjogirl and January but not sure. For awhile they were having FreakBike shows during the breaks.
I know that Grand Rapids and Mushegon used to have teams but I'm not sure if they still do. Might have to check into it. Heck maybe you guys are part of their league?
Thanks,
Chainy

I'd love a Mooneyes decal, or, even better, a decal that says "Frankenbike", that I can put on the Hawthorne tank that will be on my Roadmaster frame.

BTW, I have a Holly Michigan Police Department sign from the early 70's up in my attic. I think my dad stole it. Don't tell anyone.

Back