starting my build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest with ya....I'd totally sell a set. I have been starting a fabrication company.(it's slow going) I have the alumunium to do another set. I would love to make a set for someone on here if anyone is interested. The cheapest I have seen is 150 polished. I would totally make a set for someone for 70 or 80 non polished and even prepped for paint sandblasted upon request. Or if someone has some parts id totally do a trade, I have a few things im in search of. I know how money can be tight and I'm very big on trading as long as everyone is happy.
That's awesome, I'd be a customer. Love the idea of a barter system, my friend Dan did the same thing at his bike shop before he passed.

Good luck with your fab shop. Will be glad to keep an RRB member in mind for custom work.

That's awesome, I'd be a customer. Love the idea of a barter system, my friend Dan did the same thing at his bike shop before he passed.

Good luck with your fab shop. Will be glad to keep an RRB member in mind for custom work.

I appreciate it. One thing I have decided to do with my operation is keep my" real" job charge half of what everyone else in my area charges and do my best to make a customer happy even if it cost me a little more work. I grew up wanting cool stuff wishing I had this or that....I still do lol. Differance is I can make it now. So I do my best to try and help people when I can

Well kinda a sad moment...due to way too many things going on. (mainly the fact that other people needs stuff built) looks like everything I have for this bike will be sold. You guys have first dibs, frame rear wheel cranks pretty much everything I have posted. Sucks kinda heart breaking but gotta do what I gotta do. This includes the tripple trees. You guys just let me know if you want anything.

If I weren't in the spot I'm in right now, I'd try to get those forks.
I'm sure they'll find a good home. Good luck.

Ok so finally not traveling for work, got my shop set up better got a new band saw and drift trikes are sold. Bam back to the bicycle. So I need your guys help, how do I make this work? I need chain clearance and I guess make a back shaft to bring the chain back over to align with the chain wheel. Any ideas or thoughts?

Back