springer fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ilia-45 said:
Dorian
Oh, this is similar to what I'm going to do,very interesting to see how they made the bottom of the fork,normally this is where everything is very ugly,the lower part is the most interesting, I would like to see a photo of it,If it's not too difficult please :p

I got that photo from John Brain at bike rod and kustom, I will have to try bugging him about it again, hes probably getting tired of all my emails lol. if anybody knows he does. He's the guy that made that yellow springer fork by the way.

Dorian

ilia-45 said:
iven said:
yeah thats basically the fork i want you to build, and i was wonfering if risers would be a thing to addon you could make for it :D
Sounds like an order :lol: :lol:
risers included in the price of the fork :wink:
So you've decide you are going to do it yourself or what :?: :mrgreen:
i cant really build much with out machines or a welder, and due to my current living conditions..
id like something built when i get money :p

ilia-45 said:
and where you saw springer :?:
I somehow could not see anything there :cry:
maybe it suitable for somebody :|

It's a old late 20's springer on a Harley basket case from that Minneapolis Craigslist link. That wont find a home on a bicycle. Have to make your own.

ilia-45 said:
Should I open a separate topic for the construction of the fork :?:
In general, somebody interested in the process :?: :roll:
on my concept fork im gonna draft sooner or later?
or the fork you gonna build? :p

ilia-45 said:
I opened a separate topic which I will show the process of construction of the fork, I think it will be easier for people to find it if need be

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=60666
i 'liked' your facebook page and was wondering what the metal was for :p
cant wait to see what you come up with :D

ilia-45 said:
I'm talking about my fork :mrgreen:
i may have an amazingly simple job for you..
knurled-grip1-hi1.jpg

if you can Knurl metal ? :|

Latest posts

Back